Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Paris and London!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Star Wars: The Old Republic Community Cantina Tour Arrives in Paris and London!
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

EricMusco
01.03.2013 , 11:35 AM | #1 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
We’re happy to announce that the next two stops in the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Community Cantina Tour will be happening on Friday, February 1st in Paris and Saturday, February 2nd in London.

Read More
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

TUXs
01.03.2013 , 11:59 AM | #2
Wow...you gonna be there Eric? Jeff shouldn't go alone ya know...
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.

Lusche
01.03.2013 , 12:00 PM | #3
Thats great for people in france and the uk.

But as itīs not announced with this, does it mean the cantina tour doesnīt come to germany soon?
I know, we had a great Gamescom event, but i would really like to see the cantina tour in germany, too.

I wish all attandees much fun.

chuixupu
01.03.2013 , 12:16 PM | #4
What happened to the San Francisco one that was supposed to be in January? I hope you guys still have plans to come to CA!!
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

HeathenStorm
01.03.2013 , 01:23 PM | #5
Shame about the Facebook requirement.

Is there an email we could use to confirm attendance before travelling down?

YeIIow
01.03.2013 , 01:28 PM | #6
come to norway or swedeen !
"Forged by Fire; Empowered by Passion"
o◙[//////////]ị:◙:ị{▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒)

Leematon
01.03.2013 , 02:01 PM | #7
I've just registered my interest on Facebook and indicated I'll be going to the London event. Is that all I need to do? Doesn't seem a good first-come, first-serve system to me. Will tickets be issued?

rrracheljoy
01.03.2013 , 02:02 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
What happened to the San Francisco one that was supposed to be in January? I hope you guys still have plans to come to CA!!
I was wondering the same thing... We were excited about making the drive up from SoCal this month.
The Stardream Legacy
------
RJ, Officer of <Stay Classy> on Pot5
Rachelle | Ayy'oola | Alyane | Nivaroen | Ayy'lyn | Venki

JovethGonzalez
01.03.2013 , 02:25 PM | #9 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by chuixupu View Post
We sure do! We just shuffled a few dates around. SF is still coming after the European community events. Stay tuned for more info!

Lent_San
01.03.2013 , 02:28 PM | #10
Please come to Germany! But don't make it Berlin (why is everything always in Berlin? ).

How about Cologne? I'd cheer for that!