Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companions that you did not want to take.(possible spoilers)

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Companions that you did not want to take.(possible spoilers)

Darka
01.18.2013 , 05:10 PM | #41
The Trooper Companions
You get this rag tag team for the supposedly most elite group in the game and it never felt like they were ever top soldiers. Elara and Aric maybe fit a little better

Jedi Knight
Rusk- Im still not sure why he is on my ship,

Bounty Hunter
Skadge - 3 ways to say yes welcome to my ship, no way to say no

Consular -
Qyzen - Hes friend is sick so he tags along with me?
Nadia - Your Dad died, so I am your new Daddy ?

Too many companions feel forced,

DarthVitrial
01.19.2013 , 12:08 AM | #42
Xalek. Makes absolutely no sense for a LS Inquis - even the dialogue options when you get him are pretty much "Evil", "less evil", and "evilish-neutral".

Chaloss
01.19.2013 , 06:23 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVitrial View Post
Xalek. Makes absolutely no sense for a LS Inquis - even the dialogue options when you get him are pretty much "Evil", "less evil", and "evilish-neutral".
You do not have time for another round of canditates. That is why you are forced to take him even if do not want to.

Ranadiel_Marius
01.19.2013 , 06:57 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Chaloss View Post
You do not have time for another round of canditates. That is why you are forced to take him even if do not want to.
And why don't you have the time? It isn't like he actually does anything for the single planet he is with you. Nor is an apprentice an integral component of any plans you(r companions) may have. And as I recall there are no dialogue options in that conversation for the SI to state that "he's out of time." All you can express is either that you like him or that he is alright.
A Primer on the Emperor(yes this does have spoiler)

One Night Stands and Similar Encounter (spoilers again, and I am probably going to repost this sometime in the future)

Master-Nala
01.19.2013 , 08:07 AM | #45
Jedi Knight

Rusk - Why are you here again?

Smuggler

Akaavi - You're alright woman, but nobody gets possessive of me.

Bounty Hunter

Skadge - I wish you could kick him out, take out a bounty on his head and then fulfill the bounty yourself.

Imperial Agent

All - Why do I have to take this motley crew? Every single one of them is a security risk.
Republic Level 55s - Alana, Rickta, Nal'aa, Alan, Myschal, Sinbad, Frank'lin, Angiola, Vesnas, Nightsail, Mioni, Hard-Top, Arbaaz & Psionicist
Imp Level 55s - Palatine, Ztephanie, Frank-lin, Ka'Mate, Chisami, Azureraven, Curiosi-dux, Vodoun, Thefia

Midasear
01.19.2013 , 01:16 PM | #46
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthVitrial View Post
No sense at all? Thats an awfully self-righteous attitude for someone who has slaughtered dozens of sith acolytes and has been complicit in the death of uncounted innocents by the time Xalek shows up.

LS Sith are still Sith, not misplaced Jedi. They've passed the trials at Korriban, after all.

My evilish-neutral Assassin wanted her fellow Twi'Lek as an apprentice, but she had to admit that Xalek's determination and force potential were quite impressive. He deserved a chance at life as much as she did. And since the alternative for him was death....

ZakRinWolf
01.20.2013 , 01:04 AM | #47
Only completed Smuggler, Bounty Hunter and Sith Warrior story lines, working on an Inquisitor next though I have started Trooper and Agent.

BH: everyone after Mako. Gault has grown on me but I still wanted to shoot him on Tatooine. Torian bores me, 'nuff said. Blizz cracks me up but beyond occasional bits of comedic relief he's kinda useless for me. And I think enough has been said about Skadge so I won't beat that dead horse by repeating what's already been ranted. The guy never took the hint when I was glad he said he was leaving.

SW: Personally I love Vette but I can see how she would tick off those trying to roll a Dark side Warrior, so I'll be glad to take her off anyone's hands Quinn, though, puts me to sleep, and it didn't make sense for my Warrior to let him live after throwing him a beating. I also wouldn't lose any sleep if Pierce and Broonmark suddenly disapeared...

As for Kaliyo, I just started on Dromund Kaas with my Agent so I haven't really spent enough time with her to say yay or nay, but I will admit when I first read about her before starting my Agent I was concerned she would annoy the heck out of me, but so far hasn't yet. I suppose I have until Alderaan to find out...
Quote: Originally Posted by ZakRinWolf View Post
One word: shotgun. Let's see a Jedi block an entire spray.

AzraelCales
01.20.2013 , 01:31 AM | #48
1. Kaliyo - poisoned and stabbed to death in her sleep.
2. Skadge - fed to the world razer on belsavis.
3. Corso - shoved into a large rakghoul nest on taris.
4. Quinn - thrown into a wampa cave on hoth...naked.

I really loathe all the people in beta who *****ed that they couldn't get their companion back after they killed them. I mean really?!? what did you think was going to happen? what makes it worse is that 2 of them are on the gd bridge of my ship!!! BW please reinstate the ability to kill companions.
Darth Sypherius - The world means nothing to a dreamer.

Quote: Originally Posted by Lord_of_Mu View Post
By all means, please proceed to pull out your MMO walking stick and wave it.

bright_ephemera
01.20.2013 , 09:40 AM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by AzraelCales View Post
1. Kaliyo - poisoned and stabbed to death in her sleep.
2. Skadge - fed to the world razer on belsavis.
3. Corso - shoved into a large rakghoul nest on taris.
4. Quinn - thrown into a wampa cave on hoth...naked.

I really loathe all the people in beta who *****ed that they couldn't get their companion back after they killed them. I mean really?!? what did you think was going to happen? what makes it worse is that 2 of them are on the gd bridge of my ship!!! BW please reinstate the ability to kill companions.
Tell me I'm not the only person who sends her hated bridge companions off on crewskill missions before she steps onto the ship so that she doesn't have to see them when she boards and goes to fly somewhere.

Quinn. Get me a sandwich. Literally. Just drop it off somewhere where I won't have to see you.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Calimero
01.21.2013 , 07:25 AM | #50
Hmm, I wonder if I'm the only one that actually likes Kaliyo?

I just love her and she suits my IA perfectly, as we both are loose cannons, without any respect to anyone

I just hated Korso for Smuggler. So boring character...