Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Star Wars: The Old Republic – State of the Game #2

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Star Wars: The Old Republic – State of the Game #2
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Sneakycheeks
01.09.2013 , 11:24 AM | #491
While I agree with everyone that I'd rather see some other features put into the game before SGRs..stuff like a barber shop option , bug fixes and more class related content. I don't mind SGRs being put into the game..after all it just allows people another way to play their characters. Besides I'm sure that there are some people that play this game that are of the same gender orientation that would want SGR options in this game to make them feel like they have the option rather than being forced in to different gender romances.

Evgen
01.09.2013 , 06:19 PM | #492
OMG there is nothing to argue about here.
They made new content requiring new conversations.
Making these new conversations with or without SGR takes EXACTLY the same amount of time.
End of conversation.
Academy Exemplar - Begeren Colony (formerly Gav Daragon)
Rhyn Lor - 50 Scoundrel Reizz - 50 Guardian (Vyn) A'sara - 50 Sorcerer
The Lor Legacy

Wrthlessnoob
01.09.2013 , 08:02 PM | #493
Quote: Originally Posted by Sneakycheeks View Post
You don't think that Same Gender Romances don't belong in Star Wars!? I'm sorry but that makes me laugh. Just because there weren't any same gender romances shown in the Star Wars films doesn't mean that it doesn't belong in Star Wars. How is it ok for Mass Effect to have same gender romances..but its not ok for Star Wars? Please explain this to me..and don't say "Because its not in the movies or any of the tv shows." Because that's a very weak reason. Just because something like that wasn't shown or even mentioned in any of the films or books..doesn't mean that same gender romances don't exist in the Star Wars lore and or Universe. I highly doubt that something as minor as having same gender romance options in this game is going to ruin it.
Ha what? Don't think that they don't belong? That doesn't even make any sense. Secondly, It is my OPINION that is has no place in Star Wars. And thirdly, if there hasn't been any SGR in Star Wars before, why does it suddenly need it now? People can claim it's not controversial all they want but it obviously does stir up tensions and arguments.
Jedi Covenant

NoaFlux
01.09.2013 , 10:44 PM | #494
Sounds great! Keep up the good work!

Murlek
01.10.2013 , 08:55 AM | #495
cathar?
By The Emperor It Shall Be So!

Pvtcarnage
01.10.2013 , 11:02 AM | #496
Quote: Originally Posted by Sneakycheeks View Post
Yes SGRs DOES make sense in the SW universe...why doesn't it make sense? And DON'T say, because it isn't in the movies or books! Because that's just weak. Just because something like isn't mentioned in the films or books..does not mean that Same Gender romances don't exist in Star Wars.
No it does not make sense, it would if the game was based off that tv show with the singing club..........
"Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them.
-Darth Bane

Tamanous
01.10.2013 , 11:06 AM | #497
Quote: Originally Posted by Pvtcarnage View Post
No it does not make sense, it would if the game was based off that tv show with the singing club..........
Ah so SGR only exists in TV shows.

Gotcha.

o.0

Pvtcarnage
01.10.2013 , 03:15 PM | #498
Quote: Originally Posted by Tamanous View Post
Ah so SGR only exists in TV shows.

Gotcha.

o.0
comprehend much? point to where I stated it only exists in tv.......
"Equality is a perversion of the natural order!…It binds the strong to the weak. They [the weak] become anchors that drag the exceptional down to mediocrity. Individuals destined and deserving of greatness have it denied them.
-Darth Bane

DerTaran
01.10.2013 , 03:41 PM | #499
Glee?
B'zycon Legacy @ JAR'KAI SWORD
Turan 60 Commando; Annakami 60 Vanguard; Orotan 55 Sentinel; Taark 55 Scoundrel; Orokriste 55 Shadow
Amitha 55 Sorcerer; Fanalba17 Sniper

Nous voulons le retour de notre CM! Wir wollen unseren CM zurόck! We want our CM back!

TUXs
01.10.2013 , 03:52 PM | #500
Quote: Originally Posted by DerTaran View Post
Glee?
Gree?
All warfare is based on deception • If his forces are united, separate them • If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near • A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer • 7-day FREE sub • FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)