Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What part of the game matters most to you?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
What part of the game matters most to you?

Ashlockheart
01.02.2013 , 05:16 PM | #11
I am shocked there are others out there that love the companion interactsions, and storys as much as I do. Keep it coming.
MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU.

Orlesian
01.02.2013 , 05:23 PM | #12
1 & 6 for me.
❤ Please make Talos Drellik a romance option for female Inquisitors ❤
Red Eclipse

mothear
01.02.2013 , 05:36 PM | #13
1, 6 and professions kept up to date.

Cordelia
01.02.2013 , 05:38 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Ashlockheart View Post
1. Class story?

2. Planet Missions?

3. Flash points?

4. Pvp Missions?

5. Over all look of gear, and invirerment?

6. Companion conversions, storys, and Missions?

Every thing else is pritty much going to stay in the game as time moves on, but what I put above with each one take alot of work and time. I want to know witch one out of the 6 matters most to each player. Keep it simple, and pick only one. I am interested to see what matters most to people.

Mine is class story out of every thing in the game.
Why do people always forget SPACE, this is Star Wars afterall. Arguably it is the part of the game in most need of some serious attention. I don't want it to be a mini-game it should be a fully integrated part of the story and quests.
Also full 3D PvP space warzones would be great fun.

Tommot
01.02.2013 , 05:40 PM | #15
From the things you listed, heres how I would rank them in order:

1. Class story
3. Companion conversions, storys, and Missions?
4. Over all look of gear, and environment?
5. PvP
6. Planet Missions
7. Flashpoints

All are important to me though. Class stories/companion conversations (which are really the same thing IMO) are by far the most important. I wouldnt have played this game for more than a month if it wasnt for the new stories and attachments I've built to my characters (which is why looks of gear comes third). Environment comes in third also because of the overall immersion it gives me in the game.

PvP is 5th. I play warzones on my main (Marauder) just about every day. I have a lot of fun with it and I love optimizing my stats. However, if it werent for 1-4, then I would be PvPing in Guild Wars 2. Planet missions would be rated higher, but they suck for the most part. And flashpoints are last because of how much potential they had to be great (with story), but instead just feel like a flashpoint in any other modern MMO.

I still have fun with them though. In reality, all aspects are very important, but anything story and character related is by far the most important for me.
Roswin - 50 Jedi Sentinel | Vaelin - 50 Sith Juggernaut | Kordis - 50 Sith Marauder | Vaelis - 50 Sith Assassin | Tylus - 50 Sniper
| Vint - 43 Mercenary | Kiden - 35 Vangaurd | Skavic - 22 Jedi Sage |

Phyreblade
01.02.2013 , 05:49 PM | #16
Class story with Companions story arcs.
"Why can't things be easy? Just once!"
-- Gaibriel, Sawbones Scoundrel on the Shadowlands Server
Phyreblade, Co-Leader Covenant of the Phoenix

Shipwright
01.02.2013 , 06:10 PM | #17
Planet missions, some compaion quests.

Petnil
01.02.2013 , 06:24 PM | #18
class story and companion story is way down my list. Itīs nice features but imo have nothing to do with a mmo and swtor realy needs to feel more like a mmo. What i want most is more world story with some progression so the world story moves somewhere and if we could get FPīs that build on that story it would just make it even better.

The fact that itīs star wars is what matters most to me. I want EAware to build the world(s) not build the char(s)

Actually i think i could be a good thing to discontinue class quests and only do faction quests like with Makeb, The thing is we need more that just another world and some world quests and datacrons and what not. Makeb realy brings nothing new to the table, just more of the same. Ofc we might see something new, but i am loosing faith in EAware.

DarkkChaos
01.02.2013 , 06:51 PM | #19
The educational and informative "General Chat"
CTD...every 120 mins...since : 9/26/2012

AndasKastor
01.02.2013 , 06:54 PM | #20
Class stories and companion interaction.