Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Tor-fashion down?

Rafaman
01.01.2013 , 08:48 PM | #11
Could be a hack job. Anybody talk to Dulfy?

ckoneful
01.01.2013 , 08:49 PM | #12
Most sites that have this happen are purely because the advertisements get flagged as possibly having viruses in them. The site itself is not "hacked". if they site had been "hacked" it wouldn't be up right now.
73% Explorer60% Achiever53% Socializer13% Killer
55 Juggernaut 55 Operative 50 Mercenary 45 Sorceror
11 Sentinel 50 Gunslinger 52 Vanguard 55 Shadow
83% of Class Stories completed

Iwipe
01.01.2013 , 10:29 PM | #13
Hey there, the site itself is not infected, some of the ads on there were causing issues. We brought the issue to google and they are working on getting it unflagged.

I don't handle the ads, askmrrobot.com manage them so I have being trying to get in touch with them. Will keep you guys posted.

chuixupu
01.01.2013 , 10:31 PM | #14
I run into this kind of thing a lot...one particular forum I have visited for years has this happen them at least a couple of times a year and it's usually just because of a link that someone puts in the forum, and then even if it's immediately removed it takes time for the virus tracking service to update.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

TrumpetNut
01.01.2013 , 11:28 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by TrumpetNut View Post
oh really? I didn't know since "she" talks about how "sexy" some of "her" gear is lol. that sounds...Boyish
i'm jk I agree dulfy could be female. lol

TrumpetNut
01.01.2013 , 11:29 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post
Hey there, the site itself is not infected, some of the ads on there were causing issues. We brought the issue to google and they are working on getting it unflagged.

I don't handle the ads, askmrrobot.com manage them so I have being trying to get in touch with them. Will keep you guys posted.
Ah ok....You are "Dulfy" then? lol sry about the earlier post I made about your gender I was just seeing wat ppl would say. (honestly i'm not into generalizing about genders believe me i've had my share of it lol) I hope it works out

Naoshiki
01.04.2013 , 11:07 AM | #17
#1 rule of the internet: Assume GIRLS don't exist
Don't Holocall and Speeder. It's the Law! - Audacious - Prophecy of the Five
Raiju, Feracity & Brynhìldr 55 Sorcs, Chervil 55 Sniper, Bvlgaris 55 Op
Silva'daeus 55 Bounty Hunter, Xavellia 55 Jug, Gianetta 55 PT
Malyponopos 55 Sent, Baby'Bátter 55 GS, Raijillia 55 Sage

Knockerz
01.04.2013 , 01:36 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
Not trying to derail the topic, but Dulfy is a she actually.
Dulfy is a she? I always though Dulfy was a he. Nice to see a girl take the lead for once.

Quote: Originally Posted by Naoshiki View Post
Yes, I agree with this statement. Until otherwise proven or stated I always assume it's a guy. I guess it depends on the game if it's like a shooter it's mostly dominated by guys, but mmorpg are different.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tatile View Post
Less armour = moves faster = more dodging = less getting hit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Andryah View Post
Oh.. there is plenty of complaining in this thread. As well as demands, expressions of entitlement, and wild dreams.
Lovely Andryah the Forum Princess

MsMalice
01.05.2013 , 01:59 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Naoshiki View Post
I hate to blow your mind, but OMGWTF I HAVE A V*GINA. Video games, I might understand, but the internet, really?
Anyway, enough about genitals, lets get back on topic.
RAYESAUCYNlPPLES

SilentKitty
01.05.2013 , 04:53 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Iwipe View Post

Ahh =) thanks for the update.