Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi guardian Armour problem

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Jedi guardian Armour problem

bendlees
12.31.2012 , 08:48 PM | #1
Many players online swtor are coming to confusion of the issue of the promised guardian Armour (green, no hood) Armour.
i believe the company should take these views more seriously by adding more choices such as (a hood on or off button like the hide head slot. A color reference for the chest plate or breast plate for characters green, blue, orange, other.
This will help many players including myself. I have recently purchased the Jedi valiant Armour from the cartel.
it shares the same design but is orange and no shoulder plates. The key difference is their is no hood that is why i purchased it the hood cuts the facial expressions and the hair of character

THE POINT IS PEOPLE WANT THE JEDI ARMOUR FROM THE TWO TRAILERS RETURN AND DECEIVED!!!!

thank you for reading this notice

DarknessInLight
12.31.2012 , 09:10 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by bendlees View Post
Many players online swtor are coming to confusion of the issue of the promised guardian Armour (green, no hood) Armour.
i believe the company should take these views more seriously by adding more choices such as (a hood on or off button like the hide head slot. A color reference for the chest plate or breast plate for characters green, blue, orange, other.
This will help many players including myself. I have recently purchased the Jedi valiant Armour from the cartel.
it shares the same design but is orange and no shoulder plates. The key difference is their is no hood that is why i purchased it the hood cuts the facial expressions and the hair of character

THE POINT IS PEOPLE WANT THE JEDI ARMOUR FROM THE TWO TRAILERS RETURN AND DECEIVED!!!!

thank you for reading this notice
Um.....this armor is available. It is called the Jedi Battlelord Armor. You can purchase the Greaves and Boots easily enough on GTN for negligible amount, but the Chest piece(which has the hood and shoulder plates you seek) is a Super Rare random drop from level 45+ mobs(best guess is on Corellia). If you don't feel like scouring Corellia and/or Ilum, you might find it on GTN, but the last I checked, that piece has an asking price of 2.5 to 3 million credits.

NOTE: The Armor set is exclusively for Jedi Knights only. Consulars will NOT be able to equip it. The hood will also not come down unless you have head gear that forces the hood down.
Jedi do not fight for Peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading, as slogans always are. Jedi fight for Civilization, because only Civilization creates Peace. - Jedi Master Mace Windu