Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Belsavis main planet questline abandoned?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Belsavis main planet questline abandoned?

hanhou
12.31.2012 , 06:13 PM | #1
Anyone know any way to get back the Belsavis main planet questline (imperial side) - includes "riot on belsavis", "metal militia", "the carbon gallery" - which is the point at which I abandoned it. I've gone to all the npc's involved thus far and they don't have any quest to give, and sharing doesn't seem to work either. Customer service is the best bet?
"The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us, penetrates us, and binds the galaxy together."
―Obi-Wan Kenobi

Athena-Nike
12.31.2012 , 06:14 PM | #2
As I recall the planet quest starts on the Orbital Station, gotta go back there and get it

Likomg
12.31.2012 , 06:17 PM | #3
Once you abandon it, past the first quest in the chain, you *cannot* get it back -- CS will not even restore it for you. When you get that warning box that asks if you are sure you want to abandon the quest because you may not be able to get it back, it means it.

Mowermanx
12.31.2012 , 06:49 PM | #4
I abandoned the Voss quest line, and went back months later, and could not seem to pick it up again, but when checking out all the zones again, I seen an area with a few quest givers and done those, and one of them got me back onto the planet series again and was able to finish it.
Maybe try that, start at the beginning and work your way out to the hubs and do the missions except the heroics and see if you get it that way.

AshlaBoga
12.31.2012 , 07:11 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Mowermanx View Post
I abandoned the Voss quest line, and went back months later, and could not seem to pick it up again, but when checking out all the zones again, I seen an area with a few quest givers and done those, and one of them got me back onto the planet series again and was able to finish it.
Maybe try that, start at the beginning and work your way out to the hubs and do the missions except the heroics and see if you get it that way.
This^

You can get it back but you have to check multiple npcs to pick it up.
The dark is generous, and it is patient, and it always wins.
It always wins because it is everywhere.
The brightest light casts the darkest shadow.
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!