Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

When can we TRANSFER OFF?

Gritfiend
01.05.2013 , 03:04 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Rammur View Post
When are people gonna stop and relize its a rp-pvp server one thing that makes these sorta servers great normally a small loyal playerbase for the most part why we rpers who love the pvp element like them.
I don't think people care. They want off because the population sucks on the republic side.

Not everyone is interested in Sith RP which is usually limited to:

The dark side role play is simple. SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH, SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH, SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH, SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH, then the student betrays the "master" then it is back to SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH, SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH, SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH, and more Sith.

ZIMMOZMAN
01.05.2013 , 12:36 PM | #12
Wow i read that your server hits heavy to very heavy and you want off.
Try being on a APAC server which are not even super servers and our pop rarely reaches standard.......
I FEEL A DISTURBANCE IN THE FORCE

SithVeritas
01.05.2013 , 01:31 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ZIMMOZMAN View Post
Try being on a APAC server which are not even super servers and our pop rarely reaches standard.......
I don't agree with OP but I want to point out what's wrong with your logic there.

Just because some people are homeless, doesn't mean others aren't allowed to want more than a tent.

Jonoku
01.07.2013 , 10:52 AM | #14
not everyone wants off because of population but for other reasons.

micnevv
01.07.2013 , 10:56 AM | #15

It's not a population problem, it's due to the lack of competent pvp'ers on the empire.

Creedys
01.07.2013 , 01:10 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Gritfiend View Post
I don't think people care. They want off because the population sucks on the republic side.

Not everyone is interested in Sith RP which is usually limited to:

The dark side role play is simple. SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH, SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH, SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH, SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH, then the student betrays the "master" then it is back to SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH, SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH, SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH,SITH, and more Sith.
If you think that that's all Sith RP is... please stay Republic Side. I RARELY see Sithy RP (Though I am sure its out there). Coming from a Mandalorian RP clan, We deal with them as contractors, but we also deal with JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, student gets elevated to Knight then it's back to JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, and more Jedi.

Yet that's not the RP on Republic side either. SerraTek Industries is an Imperial-loyal Corperation... Clan Epsis is a non Sith Mandalorian Clan... there are many more out there.

Seelund Trading Co., Moe's Swoop Garage, and Alpha Company are Republic alligned, non-Jedi RP guilds (by Non-Jedi I mean they don't soley do Jedi stuff, I think)... logic dictates that there will be guilds on the Imperial side that avoid such RP story arcs as well. That is not to say that the JEDI and SITH RP is absent... it's just not the SOLE RP you can find on either faction, respectively.

Broaden your horizens grasshopper.

Clan Epsis
Guild leader
Dreg Level 65 Juggernaught | Ava Level 55 Operative

SithVeritas
01.07.2013 , 01:23 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Creedys View Post
If you think that that's all Sith RP is... please stay Republic Side. I RARELY see Sithy RP (Though I am sure its out there). Coming from a Mandalorian RP clan, We deal with them as contractors, but we also deal with JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, student gets elevated to Knight then it's back to JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, JEDI, and more Jedi.

Yet that's not the RP on Republic side either. SerraTek Industries is an Imperial-loyal Corperation... Clan Epsis is a non Sith Mandalorian Clan... there are many more out there.

Seelund Trading Co., Moe's Swoop Garage, and Alpha Company are Republic alligned, non-Jedi RP guilds (by Non-Jedi I mean they don't soley do Jedi stuff, I think)... logic dictates that there will be guilds on the Imperial side that avoid such RP story arcs as well. That is not to say that the JEDI and SITH RP is absent... it's just not the SOLE RP you can find on either faction, respectively.

Broaden your horizens grasshopper.
Uh oh, you fed it.

Creedys
01.07.2013 , 01:43 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by SithVeritas View Post
Uh oh, you fed it.
/shrug I felt generous.

Clan Epsis
Guild leader
Dreg Level 65 Juggernaught | Ava Level 55 Operative

LanceCorporalDan
01.07.2013 , 02:12 PM | #19
Not to mention look at Creddys' sig... Clan Epsis, means no sith and only Mandalorian RP.
Neves - 55 Vanguard
Dahkaras - 55 AssassinKeelaran - 55Juggernaut
Kalkaran - 55 MercenaryKallim - 55 Operative

yooohoo
01.07.2013 , 07:29 PM | #20
People that are like, "The server population is fine and Q pops are rolling." I cant help but notice that these people who said that arn't apart of any ranked team. Yea you can get Q pops with the new free to play people. Im sure they would love to have you. But you guys arn't realizing that ranked warzones havn't changed. Credit Shot, Dark Legion Empire, Immortal, Coordinated Confusion (sometimes) are the only guilds that really Q. Yes there is occasionally an imp team but rarely. Other guilds will say, "hey man you left us out we Q!!" But quing up for ranked 1 a month isn't putting you in that group.
Immortal (member)
Suluu lvl 50 Sentinel
Guarnere lvl 50 Sage
Skilet lvl 50 Scoundrel