The Force, and a physical being

TalonVII

For sometime now, and a lot of people are basing the force off the game, they seem to think, with the force, everything is possible. Well that is true and it isn't true.

The thing I am more talking about is people seem to think that with the force, I can do 20 things at one, do them flawlessly just because I have the force. That is simply NOT true.

You can't sit there and stop a full auto hail of bullets with your saber while at the same time looking ahead for the secrets of the universe or have perfect vision of what your enemy is going to do next while summoning the force to hurl boulders at the enemy all at the same time.

Remember the force is infinite, the person trying to use it is not. Using the force for any ability requires concentration and focus. Like the example I just gave, most Jedi masters or Darth would have a hard enough time batting down 200-300 bolts a second and walk away not being hit, let alone trying to use the force to do anything else. Hell they JUST might have enough focus to bring up some force speed and run like hell!

And using the force like that has consequences.

Look at the duel between dooku and yoda in AoTC. Yes they do amazing things in the force duel then the lightsaber duel. But did you notice the both of them after it was done? Dooku looked like he was going to keel over any second, and yoda was limping and looking like he too was about to just drop from exhaustion.

Again guys, not saying that force users are weak. But they are not invincible. They are not superman. Hell even luke skywalker has physical limitations. Granted he can do many things, but even he can't do them all at once. He's good, he ain't that good. No one is.