Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

why can't we sit in chair besides our ships?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
why can't we sit in chair besides our ships?

David-al
12.31.2012 , 08:52 AM | #1
why cant we i mean come on its cool and npc can why cant we what up with that!!! i mean in swg you can do a lot so why didnt thay just combine the two games together...

Velenias
12.31.2012 , 08:54 AM | #2
Its broken atm, because I'm pretty sure that I used to be able to sit in chair on my ship at one point.

Goretzu
12.31.2012 , 08:57 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by David-al View Post
why cant we i mean come on its cool and npc can why cant we what up with that!!! i mean in swg you can do a lot so why didnt thay just combine the two games together...
I suspect it's something to do with the engine.
Real Star Wars space combat please, not Star Wars Fox! Maybe some PvP and flight too?
Goretzu's Law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving "Entitled" approaches 1

Mowermanx
12.31.2012 , 09:15 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Velenias View Post
Its broken atm, because I'm pretty sure that I used to be able to sit in chair on my ship at one point.
No, they still work inside the ships, Thats not what the OP asked, probably not an english speaker is my guess.
It should read: We can sit in chairs on our ships, but why can't we sit in them in cantinas and other places?

ieRAya
12.31.2012 , 09:39 AM | #5
yeah i also think a same thing. it's way more cool if we can sit on cantina while chat with friends or just waiting for bonus exp at rest area rather just standing.
sometimes for not get bore i like to dancing in cantina. is more fun rather than standing. lol
"May the Force be with us and guide to the good path."
Sith Marauder Lv.19 Jedi Guardian Lv.55