Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Cross faction


MouseNoFour's Avatar


MouseNoFour
12.31.2012 , 06:22 AM | #1
I am on one of my Republic alts. I see an Empire player and decide to chat to them via /s. Silence. The most they will do is target my character, before mounting up and zooming off.

Another time, i am on one of my Empire alts. I happen to come across a Republic player. 30 mins later, we finish chatting and go on our way. Both myself and the other player enjoyed our little chat.

Why is this ALWAYS the case?
My time card ends on December 5th. I have no intent to subscribe, let alone play, after i have completed all 9 episodes of KotFE. Likely i will subscribe for a single month to finish off the ''season'', play what remains and then say good bye to SWTOR until the END of the next season. Enjoy Bioware!

jedimasterjac's Avatar


jedimasterjac
12.31.2012 , 06:23 AM | #2
It's not. You are using 2 tests, obviously not enough to come to a conclusion which can prove or disprove yor hypothesis.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord Governor Charleston
You will shoot your enemy once, to ensure he fights no more that day! You will shoot traitors twice, to ensure nothing less than their deserved death!

Kissakias's Avatar


Kissakias
12.31.2012 , 06:25 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MouseNoFour View Post
I am on one of my Republic alts. I see an Empire player and decide to chat to them via /s. Silence. The most they will do is target my character, before mounting up and zooming off.

Another time, i am on one of my Empire alts. I happen to come across a Republic player. 30 mins later, we finish chatting and go on our way. Both myself and the other player enjoyed our little chat.

Why is this ALWAYS the case?
cus some ppl are too close minded
Join us and earn gooood rewards using my referral http://www.swtor.com/r/ZvPhZd... Be a suber today!!
--39400--achievement points--

MouseNoFour's Avatar


MouseNoFour
12.31.2012 , 06:25 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
It's not. You are using 2 tests, obviously not enough to come to a conclusion which can prove or disprove yor hypothesis.
I made those scenarios up on the spot to illustrate my point. I come from almost 10 YEARS of MMO experience.
My time card ends on December 5th. I have no intent to subscribe, let alone play, after i have completed all 9 episodes of KotFE. Likely i will subscribe for a single month to finish off the ''season'', play what remains and then say good bye to SWTOR until the END of the next season. Enjoy Bioware!

jedimasterjac's Avatar


jedimasterjac
12.31.2012 , 06:26 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Kissakias View Post
cus some ppl are too close minded
Or, just maybe, they don't want to waste their time talking to the one stranger in the Dune Sea without their PvP flag on.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord Governor Charleston
You will shoot your enemy once, to ensure he fights no more that day! You will shoot traitors twice, to ensure nothing less than their deserved death!

jedimasterjac's Avatar


jedimasterjac
12.31.2012 , 06:26 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by MouseNoFour View Post
I made those scenarios up on the spot to illustrate my point. I come from almost 10 YEARS of MMO experience.
And I am simply saying that that is not ALWAYS the case.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord Governor Charleston
You will shoot your enemy once, to ensure he fights no more that day! You will shoot traitors twice, to ensure nothing less than their deserved death!

MouseNoFour's Avatar


MouseNoFour
12.31.2012 , 06:28 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
And I am simply saying that that is not ALWAYS the case.
By 10 years, i obviously refer to multiple MMO's of varying kinds.
My time card ends on December 5th. I have no intent to subscribe, let alone play, after i have completed all 9 episodes of KotFE. Likely i will subscribe for a single month to finish off the ''season'', play what remains and then say good bye to SWTOR until the END of the next season. Enjoy Bioware!

jedimasterjac's Avatar


jedimasterjac
12.31.2012 , 06:31 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by MouseNoFour View Post
By 10 years, i obviously refer to multiple MMO's of varying kinds.
You never said that on the OP, nor did you say the scenarios were fictional. Seeing as you have no data, your experiment is inconclusive and your hypothesis incorrect. We can generalize all we want, but when we throw in the word always, you can't have that one stray variable.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord Governor Charleston
You will shoot your enemy once, to ensure he fights no more that day! You will shoot traitors twice, to ensure nothing less than their deserved death!

MouseNoFour's Avatar


MouseNoFour
12.31.2012 , 06:35 AM | #9
Since your just itching to start an argument, i will recreate this thread another day.
My time card ends on December 5th. I have no intent to subscribe, let alone play, after i have completed all 9 episodes of KotFE. Likely i will subscribe for a single month to finish off the ''season'', play what remains and then say good bye to SWTOR until the END of the next season. Enjoy Bioware!

jedimasterjac's Avatar


jedimasterjac
12.31.2012 , 06:36 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by MouseNoFour View Post
Since your just itching to start an argument, i will recreate this thread another day.
An argument? No, I am here to help you create better hypotheses and create accurate conclusions.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lord Governor Charleston
You will shoot your enemy once, to ensure he fights no more that day! You will shoot traitors twice, to ensure nothing less than their deserved death!