Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Companion unify

MouseNoFour
12.31.2012 , 03:45 AM | #1
Is there any work around to make this feature work again?

I dont see a bug fix for this in the near or distant future... so if anyone has any ideas.

AsheraII
12.31.2012 , 05:02 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by MouseNoFour View Post
Is there any work around to make this feature work again?

I dont see a bug fix for this in the near or distant future... so if anyone has any ideas.
Nope, it's just completely broken.

Interresting enough companion gear DOES unify in the Preview Window if your have it enabled, though you have to take off your companions' customization item (the one in the relic slot) before you open the preview window, or you'll only see your companions' feet.
. . . . . . ▀‼▀▀▀▀
__=##(▀▀[Φ]▀▀▀▀‼‼▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀‼▀▀!
|####/ ( /==|####/

MouseNoFour
12.31.2012 , 05:21 AM | #3
Well, i was trying to check out customisations i had yet to purchase (to find the one i wanted) and for the life of me couldnt scroll through all my companions. Just ended up blank preview screen.

AshlaBoga
12.31.2012 , 05:28 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AsheraII View Post
Nope, it's just completely broken.

Interresting enough companion gear DOES unify in the Preview Window if your have it enabled, though you have to take off your companions' customization item (the one in the relic slot) before you open the preview window, or you'll only see your companions' feet.
BW! We know about your fetish!

On a more serious note, please fix this dev's. Please.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

noodlehaus
12.31.2012 , 05:43 AM | #5
i heard they're planning to make the fix available on the cartel market in the expansion Rise of the Cartel Coins

A_nonymous
12.31.2012 , 06:15 AM | #6
Yeah. They know it's broken yet they still charge for it in the market. Good times.
Gunwalker Legacy FTW.