Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Expansion/2.0 Unannounced Features

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Expansion/2.0 Unannounced Features

MasterJacer
12.30.2012 , 09:50 PM | #1
So i did a little researching using primarily this old leakhttp://www.torhead.com/guide/leaks and came up with this: other than the Makeb there will 2 lvl 55 daily planets, 2 lvl 55 operations, and 2 lvl 55 flashpoints.

Operations:
Scum and Villainy - The hutts are builiding an army on Varl, and have to be stopped.
The Dread Masters - They are at last confronted and it may be presumable the Hutts were hired by them somewhat.

Flashpoints:
Titans of Industry: Czerka technology similar to HK is being dealt with here most likely.
The Imperial Warlord: Imperial Moff Regus has gone rouge.

Level 55 Daily Planets:
Varl
Rakata Prime/Lehon

Also, with the new Lehon planet coming in (end of KOTOR) with the new operation "The Dread Masters" it raises an important lore question. Are The Dread Masters themselves who were meant to be protective Sith Lords in fact Rakata? Was Soa related somehow to them? Post your comments about what you think about this stuff being in-game and this iffy lore question.
Yttrunchach: Sniper - The Ebon Hawk - <Nemesis>

Aelther
12.30.2012 , 09:57 PM | #2
Well if what you say is true I hope they will update EV and KP is some ways, since both of them would fit the theme pretty well.

I'd also love to see some remains of Star Forge scattered all over Lehon xD

Forgon
12.30.2012 , 10:19 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterJacer View Post
So i did a little researching using primarily this old leakhttp://www.torhead.com/guide/leaks and came up with this: other than the Makeb there will 2 lvl 55 daily planets, 2 lvl 55 operations, and 2 lvl 55 flashpoints.

Operations:
Scum and Villainy - The hutts are builiding an army on Varl, and have to be stopped.
The Dread Masters - They are at last confronted and it may be presumable the Hutts were hired by them somewhat.

Flashpoints:
Titans of Industry: Czerka technology similar to HK is being dealt with here most likely.

Level 55 Daily Planets:
Varl
Rakata Prime/Lehon

Also, with the new Lehon planet coming in (end of KOTOR) with the new operation "The Dread Masters" it raises an important lore question. Are The Dread Masters themselves who were meant to be protective Sith Lords in fact Rakata? Was Soa related somehow to them? Post your comments about what you think about this stuff being in-game and this iffy lore question.
This is extremely outdated information. While we can expect all that content sometime next year, the majority of that content's date is unlikely to be in Makeb. Look at all the previous leaks and how, while all the content has been released, it was released in different patches then what is listed.

Simply put, they couldn't finish and test all the content in a timely manner and everything has been pushed back and spread out. I am not holding my breath for any of this being in the expansion.
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

arunav
12.30.2012 , 10:56 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by MasterJacer View Post

Operations:

Flashpoints:

Level 55 Daily Planets:
Varl
Rakata Prime/Lehon

EA would be charging a lot more than $10 for this amount of content.

And, there would be nothing left to drip feed as patches for the year.

I'm hoping for 1 FP and 1 WZ.

Altyrell
12.30.2012 , 11:04 PM | #5
Wow, that leap must have hurt you because that was a massive leap especially using outdated "leaked" info.

Shissan
12.30.2012 , 11:08 PM | #6
I don't think the Dread Masters will be Rakata. One, there are not many Rakata left who are alive (that we know of at least), and they lost all of their force powers. And, the Rakata view all other races as "lesser" beings, and would never work for them.

Rafaman
12.30.2012 , 11:10 PM | #7
Cool. It may be all speculation now but at least it is something that was previously discussed. As opposed to whining about an update or expansion pack with no idea on what will be included.

Aelther
12.30.2012 , 11:13 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Shissan View Post
I don't think the Dread Masters will be Rakata. One, there are not many Rakata left who are alive (that we know of at least), and they lost all of their force powers. And, the Rakata view all other races as "lesser" beings, and would never work for them.
And I really doubt Rakata head would fit into these helmets xD
http://i.imgur.com/t9dFY.jpg

Shissan
12.30.2012 , 11:15 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Aelther View Post
And I really doubt Rakata head would fit into these helmets xD
http://i.imgur.com/t9dFY.jpg
Haha yeah I forgot to say that too.

Vitas
12.31.2012 , 01:18 AM | #10
I've been posting those on the forums for a while now and so far, everything up to 1.3 has been spot on.

There's nothing that says either Varl or Lehon will be lvl 55 but with the coming of the expansion I wouldn't be surprised.
If you'd like to see more Explorable Worlds in Star Wars: The Old Republic,
then head to this thread and discuss, list and vote which you'd like to see and explore in the game: