Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pazaak: Will it be part of the first expan

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Pazaak: Will it be part of the first expan

Shissan
12.30.2012 , 09:32 PM | #1
What do you guys think...will Pazaak be part of the first expan, or not?!? I'm hoping it will be, that and some speed racing (pods). This game could use some more social content, and mini games I think! As long as there are card stations, and ways to challenge players (and companions)...I'll be a happy camper indeed

Altyrell
12.30.2012 , 09:38 PM | #2
Unlikely and I would prefer Swoop Racing as the "Pod Racing" during this Era isn't at all like how it will be during the Movie Era. IE The Vehicles wouldn't be the same at all as the "modern version" hasn't been created yet as the ones that create it haven't been born yet.

Shissan
12.30.2012 , 09:46 PM | #3
Err I meant to say swoop racing my friend. BioWare has stated that Pazaak will be added (and I think swoop racing too), but they are not talking about these additions anymore. So I was hoping for the best with the expan coming up soon

bahdasz
12.30.2012 , 10:20 PM | #4
Considering they didn't mention it, and have never even officially acknowledged some of the community's desire for it.... I'd say no.

arunav
12.30.2012 , 10:23 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by bahdasz View Post
Considering they didn't mention it, and have never even officially acknowledged some of the community's desire for it.... I'd say no.
Actually, I've heard BW mention in a Q+A they'd like to add it into the game, but it would only come in an expansion.

No I don't have a link, but I know I came across this information before. This was before F2P, and I in no way believe we are getting Pazaak with this expansion.

If the game does alright for the next couple of years, I wouldn't be surprised if they added it in.

AboB
12.30.2012 , 10:30 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by arunav View Post
Actually, I've heard BW mention in a Q+A they'd like to add it into the game, but it would only come in an expansion.

No I don't have a link, but I know I came across this information before. This was before F2P, and I in no way believe we are getting Pazaak with this expansion.

If the game does alright for the next couple of years, I wouldn't be surprised if they added it in.
HORRAY! PAZAAK FINALLY PLAYABLE IN 2014!!!
I really hope it comes sooner than that....

ISDcaptain
12.30.2012 , 10:36 PM | #7
I have no clue why the devs dont add pazaak and swoop to the game. Sheesh, do these guys play games or know what makes them fun?

Altyrell
12.30.2012 , 10:52 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by ISDcaptain View Post
I have no clue why the devs dont add pazaak and swoop to the game. Sheesh, do these guys play games or know what makes them fun?
And apparently you don't understand how hard it would be to code those Mini-Games in an MMO.

ISDcaptain
12.31.2012 , 02:57 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Altyrell View Post
And apparently you don't understand how hard it would be to code those Mini-Games in an MMO.
apprently it shouldnt take a year to add features that should have been in launch

jedimasterjac
12.31.2012 , 03:01 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by ISDcaptain View Post
apprently it shouldnt take a year to add features that should have been in launch
Apparently you know how to,make an MMO
Quote: Originally Posted by Atticus Finch
“Courage is not a man with a gun in his hand. It's knowing you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do.”