Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What size?

Ridickilis
01.03.2013 , 10:15 AM | #11
I don't know, I like the type three Arnie body on some classes. I don't have a trooper yet but those I've seen look good as 3's, same with P-techs. Built like a linebacker, I can dig that. I think it's the Knight's armors and animations that make a type three look silly.

Totally agree about type 4 males though, I can never take them seriously. 4 wouldn't have been bad if they used Count Dooku's body instead of Jared before he ate at subway.

Now type 4 females in the dancer armor...ooo-la-la

amoskof
01.03.2013 , 11:18 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Argure View Post
Body type 1 female with rather pale skin and blonde hair. Aka: 'omg don't hurt me im tiny ' look. It confuses people, and that amuses me.
Body type 1 twi'lek female for my guardian. Why? I like contrasts...

--Me
Elisean
Begeren Colony

Svevin
01.04.2013 , 11:19 AM | #13
Why all the hate for body four men? That guy is built like an American Football coach's dream defense team, or a pro Sumo. Go watch the World's Strongest Man competitions, and pay attention to the guys who win. They're usually the body four type. Guys who look like body three build for muscle shape and overall sculpting, not heavy lifting or real-world strength.

Kamikaze
01.04.2013 , 02:28 PM | #14
Body type 4, with a Guerrilla chest plate and a Destroyer helm. I look like a turtle with a mohawk.

And as a tank, it fits perfectly.
----------JurMajesty----------
Jedi Guardian
Prophecy of the Five

KryptikX
01.05.2013 , 02:33 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Svevin View Post
Why all the hate for body four men? That guy is built like an American Football coach's dream defense team, or a pro Sumo. Go watch the World's Strongest Man competitions, and pay attention to the guys who win. They're usually the body four type. Guys who look like body three build for muscle shape and overall sculpting, not heavy lifting or real-world strength.
Probably has something to do with the fact that combat in this game is not based on wrestling or lifting cars...
Adapt or Die

Quething
01.05.2013 , 02:42 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by amoskof View Post
Body type 1 twi'lek female for my guardian. Why? I like contrasts...
You know, I did this in WoW - had a pink-haired pigtailed gnome warrior, solely because I thought it was hilarious to watch her MT massive dragons and thirty-foot ice behemoths. For some reason it just doesn't work for me in this game, though. Less cartoony and fantastical an art style, I suppose.

ChroniKill
01.06.2013 , 11:10 AM | #17
2. Its the only one that looks vaguely normally proportioned.

Aelaias
01.06.2013 , 03:38 PM | #18
Body size 2 looked the most natural when I created my guardian. Sadly, it is also the body type associated with the butt robe bug. The bug's been fixed though it took them a year but it was one of the reason why I stopped playing the character.
Shadowlands
Letho - Vanguard
Óberyn-Guardian
http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...7-5e5489ff3b47

SleepyJoeFriday
01.07.2013 , 05:33 AM | #19
Depends on race.
I have a Mirialan female with a type 1 body. They're a pretty small race as is and doesn't look too skeletal compared to some, but I mainly chose her for the image of a little fighter tanking some of the bigger bosses in the game.

Galamane
01.07.2013 , 05:08 PM | #20
Body type 4 twi'lek female for my guardian. So Sexy.