Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What size?

Letsjet
12.30.2012 , 09:19 PM | #1
What size did you make your guardian and why? I like 2 and 3. Probably 3 best, but they can look chunky maybe obscure mobs?
"I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen."

Letsjet
12.30.2012 , 11:07 PM | #2
I saw there were 45 views and zero responses. Others seem interested. Let's get some opinions going!
"I see you have constructed a new light saber. Your skills are complete. Indeed you are powerful as the Emperor has foreseen."

Argure
12.30.2012 , 11:11 PM | #3
Body type 1 female with rather pale skin and blonde hair. Aka: 'omg don't hurt me im tiny ' look. It confuses people, and that amuses me.
OPERATIVE LI'LL ZORAH PROPHECY O/T FIVE
JUST WIPE IT

Elementlord
12.30.2012 , 11:27 PM | #4
3. You're gonna be taking a lot of damage and still be standing afterwards, so why not look the part?

Although it does look a bit weird in conventional jedi robes like those at lower levels.

Ridickilis
12.31.2012 , 10:50 AM | #5
Body 2 for Guardians, they don't look good as 3's as do their Juggernaut counterparts. As a matter of fact only the Jugg, both trooper and both bounty hunters AC's could pass as good looking three's. IMO of course. 1 is kinda fun for RP purposes and such (the small waif wrecking face kinda thing) but I couldn't sustain looking at a toon for 50 levels and beyond with body type one. It's just 'too thin'.

GhostdoggTorok
12.31.2012 , 12:47 PM | #6
Diffentily two for Knight, *sidebar* I did 3 for my Fem Hunter, baby got back and a blaster w00t!

edit

How about a 4 knight, sloppy drunk Jedi!

Alec_Fortescue
12.31.2012 , 01:21 PM | #7
2. Defenitelly. Why? It looks best. Trust me.
Bioware, please let us know if we're ever going to see iconic Jedi robes in the game... Or why not?

http://www.swtor.com/r/FsJS44 - Accept my referral to express gratitude for my years-long fight for iconic Jedi attire in this "Star Wars" game. You'll get some goodies on top of it, too.

Letsjet
01.02.2013 , 02:25 AM | #8
Thanks!

Quething
01.02.2013 , 07:40 PM | #9
Depends on the role and the gender. Male 3 and 4 look a bit too cartoony to me, and female 1 I can't take seriously even as a caster. Female 3 is a great badarse tank look (I agree it's a bit odd at early levels, but once you get the more armored-looking robes you're golden), so that's my Guard. Female 2 is a good balanced athletic look; could be a tank (my Shadow is female 2) but lends itself more to DPS IMO, so that's my Sent. Male 2 is smack in between so that's my Jugg. Female 4 looks weird in robes so that's my Smuggler, lol.

spectreclees
01.03.2013 , 09:51 AM | #10
I hate 3 and 4 because they just look ridiculous. Arnold body and Fat body. I feel like they put those in as jokes. 1 is pretty bad too for males as you look like a tiny anorexic man.