Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imps vs Imps Ranked WZ, which guild's are interested?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
Imps vs Imps Ranked WZ, which guild's are interested?

Sitholat
01.02.2013 , 01:28 PM | #31
Keen for some RWZ action. I'm currently working on getting a team together with <Wookie Leaks>, I take it Wednesday nights are the 'unofficial' RWZ night ?.
~ Pade ~

Niige
01.02.2013 , 04:50 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by Roastmouse View Post
Props to the Midian/Boss/Offline team and the NES/republic team that played against us tonight. They were definitely some of the closer and more intense games that I've played. Was a good learning experience playing ranked with the some of the newer players to the guild. Hope everyone had fun and I look forward to next time

Luc
I actually had fun.. its the 1st wzs since I have been back where it was a good challenge.
We just need to work on our target calling/ bursting and positioning a bit more.

Im still a bit rusty as well forgot how annoying Ward can be <3
Nige | 50 | Sorcerer

<Midian> The Harbinger | Refer a Friend Link

GHoppa
01.02.2013 , 05:43 PM | #33
To Luc and Nige:

I was there on my tank pub side, and i can tell you that from an internal perspective NES knows it needs alot of work on coming together as a team. There were lots of smaller tiny mistakes that may not have much of an effect the end result but really showed we are 8 individuals rather than 1 whole team. So it wasn't just you guys Nige

We would love to get these happening on a more regular basis, and perhaps we can start fielding a full NES team to get said practice in.

Good games guys,

- Valar

ZarthMan
01.02.2013 , 08:18 PM | #34
Yeh the ranked teams are getting up and going atm which is excellent.

Midians teamwork is excellent we learned a lot just from the 7 or so games last night. Just need to tune our teamwork and calling. Should make for some exciting games in the future.

Thanks for the recent games from Unity and NES. Your guys played very well even without the optimized teams. We should be queuing again tonight providing enough people log on. So hit us up around 9pm AEDT.
MIDIAN
Zarth Mangore Bassive Longdrop
Artorius Mars Rohrl
Zarth (Gunslinger) Jenos Ban Tainer

rickochey
01.03.2013 , 12:51 AM | #35
On this note, can we start planning the next ranked tourny? I thought there was going to be one at the start of this year but everyone seems to have forgotten about it
Bessy . . .

Obirayy
01.03.2013 , 02:44 AM | #36
Quote: Originally Posted by rickochey View Post
On this note, can we start planning the next ranked tourny? I thought there was going to be one at the start of this year but everyone seems to have forgotten about it
Ask resk (pub toon) in game about it
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>