Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Imps vs Imps Ranked WZ, which guild's are interested?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
Imps vs Imps Ranked WZ, which guild's are interested?
 

Marcusftfw's Avatar


Marcusftfw
01.01.2013 , 06:19 AM | #21
Does anyone here rcognise this dudes name? What a crackup I'm enjoying your trolling comments, trolling a person who's been a recruit of boss for about 2-3 days, who is attempting to get some ranked going at a time when 80% of our guild is away. The comment on gear was probably incorrect but you could just ignore the post considering its titled Imp vs Imp... However its a free interweb and your free to troll where u wish. Nice to see you can recognise some of us by name and spec but I have no idea who u are?? Maybe u should challenge the "terribad" starz to a duel? I'd be happy to witness it
-Win

Antiskeptic's Avatar


Antiskeptic
01.01.2013 , 06:39 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Marcusftfw View Post
Does anyone here rcognise this dudes name? What a crackup I'm enjoying your trolling comments, trolling a person who's been a recruit of boss for about 2-3 days, who is attempting to get some ranked going at a time when 80% of our guild is away. The comment on gear was probably incorrect but you could just ignore the post considering its titled Imp vs Imp... However its a free interweb and your free to troll where u wish. Nice to see you can recognise some of us by name and spec but I have no idea who u are?? Maybe u should challenge the "terribad" starz to a duel? I'd be happy to witness it
I'll bring the fireworks if you bring the popcorn!
//

cuttothechase's Avatar


cuttothechase
01.01.2013 , 11:46 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Karasuko View Post
How have I been insulting? Does it really cut you to the quick because what i've said could be true?
Don't blame the gear gap. WH-----> EWH is tiny.
Don't hide behind midian to bolster your win/loss ratio. Win on your own two feet.

I'm a crap pvper, I'm not ashamed to admit it.
You should read more. I never said I was insulted personally, i said you had been insulting. This is you from another recent thread
Quote: Originally Posted by Karasuko
Except when ******* like prusila and pade put them up for less.... nice work idiots.
I'd say that, plus, calling people terribad and other anti BOSS remarks in another thread is insulting.
Although I do agree with you the gear gap is tiny.
Maybe take Win up on the offer of dueling of Starkilz...i'm not sure how much money i have left on my char but i'd certainly pay to see it...in fact as Starz is so bad make it best of 3 ...so we don't blink and miss it.

AIRCONGO's Avatar


AIRCONGO
01.01.2013 , 01:10 PM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Karasuko View Post
I like how you have to sink to insults so fast, does playing a derpsmash mara make you naturally that defensive?
Your momma is a type of joke that went out of fashion in the 90's, accurately naming it has nothing to do with stupidity as it's an AMERICAN style of humor.
I'm not the one throwing out over used cliches, old jokes and pretty lame insults here kozo.
It'd be wise not to have a go regarding derpsmashers...considering 99% of sentinels/guardians on pub side play that same spec. Can't stand it. No wonder I have more fun on bastion because its away from the dramas on this server. 99% it's from the pub side as well. Think mosus the only alright one...
Gallows / Swolldaddy / Droptek

nigelwong's Avatar


nigelwong
01.01.2013 , 05:16 PM | #25
Sticking with the topic at hand, I'm interested!
Celestiny <Harlequin>
Kenetix <Midian>

Niige's Avatar


Niige
01.01.2013 , 08:26 PM | #26
/like
Quote: Originally Posted by nigelwong View Post
Sticking with the topic at hand, I'm interested!
am i invited?
Nige | 50 | Sorcerer

<Midian> The Harbinger | Refer a Friend Link

nigelwong's Avatar


nigelwong
01.01.2013 , 09:30 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Niige View Post
/like


am i invited?

Anytime
Celestiny <Harlequin>
Kenetix <Midian>

Obirayy's Avatar


Obirayy
01.02.2013 , 01:08 AM | #28
Why does every thread involve some off topic comment putting down other people and then getting worse and worse.

We need to do something together to stop it.

For example just ignore jinyett's first comment like it doesn't even exist and reply to the thread normally if you had a reply.

Just a suggestion but I know how tempting it is to want to jump in and make your point back
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

Roastmouse's Avatar


Roastmouse
01.02.2013 , 08:54 AM | #29
Props to the Midian/Boss/Offline team and the NES/republic team that played against us tonight. They were definitely some of the closer and more intense games that I've played. Was a good learning experience playing ranked with the some of the newer players to the guild. Hope everyone had fun and I look forward to next time

Luc

ambitiousapple's Avatar


ambitiousapple
01.02.2013 , 11:38 AM | #30
Even some balanced ranked (or "win trading" as limbo puts it) on imp side would be nice to see. Could deffs be helpful to some players in the 50 bracket who don't have much team play experience, and to the others on imp fleet who would like a better understanding of what different players are capable of in 50 pvp (who's going to need help defending that node, who can I safely send to snow, etc. etc.)

:>
This is Fuwah speaking