Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imps vs Imps Ranked WZ, which guild's are interested?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Master Dar'Nala
Imps vs Imps Ranked WZ, which guild's are interested?

Karasuko
01.01.2013 , 02:30 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Erishumlol View Post
Cool story bro, what chapter is your mum in?
The one where boss doesn't ahve to run a premade to lose against a random pub pug?

I'll even give you a pro -tip for free, run more bubble stun sorcs,less madness sorcs and more derpsmashers.
Then again they have you,Winspec and that terribad starkillz 3 should be enough to put enough "skill" into your premmies against badly geared, bad PC'd pubs.

whattles
01.01.2013 , 02:42 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Karasuko View Post
The one where boss doesn't ahve to run a premade to lose against a random pub pug?

I'll even give you a pro -tip for free, run more bubble stun sorcs,less madness sorcs and more derpsmashers.
Then again they have you,Winspec and that terribad starkillz 3 should be enough to put enough "skill" into your premmies against badly geared, bad PC'd pubs.
wow that was unnecessary

Erishumlol
01.01.2013 , 03:40 AM | #13

You're definitely mad (don't know why), I can tell by your spelling and grammar (unless you really are that stupid). Here's a free pro tip for you, check Prooxxii's signature and apply it to yourself or even better go outside and get some fresh air.
Hulkgg - Marauder

Karasuko
01.01.2013 , 03:50 AM | #14
You're definitely mad (don't know why), I can tell by your spelling and grammar (unless you really are that stupid). Here's a free pro tip for you, check Prooxxii's signature and apply it to yourself or even better go outside and get some fresh air.
Why would I be mad? I love seeing 4 Boss tags on the opposing team, almost gurantee's me a win for my daily/weekly.
Resorting to your momma's jokes and having a go at my spelling? Do you have to grasp that hard to try to get a rise out of me?Using dumb meme's from 3 years ago? really? you can't come up with anything new
I think you might be the one needing some fresh air.

Erishumlol
01.01.2013 , 04:30 AM | #15
Why would I be mad? I love seeing 4 Boss tags on the opposing team, almost gurantee's me a win for my daily/weekly.
Resorting to your momma's jokes and having a go at my spelling? Do you have to grasp that hard to try to get a rise out of me?Using dumb meme's from 3 years ago? really? you can't come up with anything new
I think you might be the one needing some fresh air.

Because you are stupid and what the hell is momma?

Either you are an American who is playing on an APAC server = stupid.

Or trying to sound cool = stupid.

So which one is it?
Hulkgg - Marauder

cuttothechase
01.01.2013 , 04:31 AM | #16
I don't think i've come to the forums at any stage and actually been as insulting as you have been to people in the last few weeks... maybe the issue is yours. If your happy beating BOSS players then continue to do so and keep coming to the forums to tell everyone how easy it is... enjoy your game.

Erishumlol
01.01.2013 , 04:35 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by cuttothechase View Post
I don't think i've come to the forums at any stage and actually been as insulting as you have been to people in the last few weeks... maybe the issue is yours. If your happy beating BOSS players then continue to do so and keep coming to the forums to tell everyone how easy it is... enjoy your game.

I don't know what his problem is but he has thrown these BOSS comments in a few threads already. I can't figure out why he is so butthurt.
Hulkgg - Marauder

Karasuko
01.01.2013 , 05:00 AM | #18
Because you are stupid and what the hell is momma?

Either you are an American who is playing on an APAC server = stupid.

Or trying to sound cool = stupid.

So which one is it?
I like how you have to sink to insults so fast, does playing a derpsmash mara make you naturally that defensive?
Your momma is a type of joke that went out of fashion in the 90's, accurately naming it has nothing to do with stupidity as it's an AMERICAN style of humor.
I'm not the one throwing out over used cliches, old jokes and pretty lame insults here kozo.

Karasuko
01.01.2013 , 05:08 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by cuttothechase View Post
How have I been insulting? Does it really cut you to the quick because what i've said could be true?
Don't blame the gear gap. WH-----> EWH is tiny.
Don't hide behind midian to bolster your win/loss ratio. Win on your own two feet.

I'm a crap pvper, I'm not ashamed to admit it.

Erishumlol
01.01.2013 , 05:31 AM | #20
I like how you have to sink to insults so fast, does playing a derpsmash mara make you naturally that defensive?
Your momma is a type of joke that went out of fashion in the 90's, accurately naming it has nothing to do with stupidity as it's an AMERICAN style of humor.
I'm not the one throwing out over used cliches, old jokes and pretty lame insults here kozo.
Quote:
How have I been insulting? Does it really cut you to the quick because what i've said could be true?
Don't blame the gear gap. WH-----> EWH is tiny.
Don't hide behind midian to bolster your win/loss ratio. Win on your own two feet.

I'm a crap pvper, I'm not ashamed to admit it.
Quote:

I throw insults at people like you. You're a nobody, an absolute joke. 100% loser.

You tell lie after lie.

When does BOSS hide behind Midian to boost their win/loss ratio?

And I am not the one that went out and name called like a 12 year old to make myself feel good, you name called our guild and one of our players.

Like I said you're an absolute joke, **** scrub.
Hulkgg - Marauder