Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Subscription/Cartel points not appearing in game?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Subscription/Cartel points not appearing in game?

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

YuriNova
12.29.2012 , 07:14 PM | #1
Purchased 30 days, also have 1550 cartel points, shows up on the website, but not in game?? Very frustrating I pay and get nothing?

YuriNova
12.29.2012 , 10:51 PM | #2
BUMP....This is realy irratating me I pay for 30 days I sure as hell better get all 30 days back when you fix this issue, or a full refund because you basically stole from me....

YuriNova
12.30.2012 , 11:47 AM | #3
BUMP...called customer service twice now....stil not resolved they keep telling me what I know...put me on hold for an hour and got no where!

YuriNova
01.01.2013 , 04:00 PM | #4
BUMP...NOw im pissed, like what the hell , I understand the occational accident, but after calling 4 times now to customer service and they "ASSURING" me they would re "SynC" my account days ago, and takeing my gosh darn money like theieves when I got nothing in return, im so pissed , there is no excuse for this blatent lazy ********, customer service with them is a joke, the email replys are all pre generated and automated with little to know help, and there customer service after puting you on hold for sometimes upwards of an hour, just bull***** you with what you all ready know with no answers at all, and says the problems being taken care of just so you hang up....never again, ea once again showing its true color, green for money $!

YuriNova
01.02.2013 , 07:05 PM | #5
Bummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmppppppp
!

La_Trix
01.02.2013 , 07:44 PM | #6
I'm sorry to laugh, but I can't help it. Not at you or your situation, I'd be screaming myself.

It's the idea that there's no response at all. That's just...wow. What is the oversite for their CS department? is there any? Are their any agents that watch to see if the CS department is doing their job, because they're not. They're absolutely not.
Beer and Pie since 2003.

Rincewend
01.02.2013 , 08:09 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by La_Trix View Post
I'm sorry to laugh, but I can't help it. Not at you or your situation, I'd be screaming myself.

It's the idea that there's no response at all. That's just...wow. What is the oversite for their CS department? is there any? Are their any agents that watch to see if the CS department is doing their job, because they're not. They're absolutely not.
The free cartel coins are not a prioity for them, the whole system is bugged, people are not getting their sub payments in a timely manner, I had to wait 25 days before mine showed up (missing out on cashing in on selling the new packs on the GTN and random items). The best thing the OP can do to rush things along is call them and sit on hold for 2-3 hours to get a human and get them to fix it. Other than that, wait a long, long time and hope they will get to you sometime. In game tickets will be closed with a general messege saying that is takes a few extra days for this to work out.

YuriNova
01.03.2013 , 11:57 AM | #8
Yah they are crooks as far as im conscerened, I ejoyed the free to play so I bought a subrscription/cartel points/and the dlc all at one, worst freakin mistake, ive never had such horrible customer service in my life with anything, I want a damn refund, or something....

Ronengaming
10.18.2013 , 10:43 AM | #9
I've got the same problem right now, yes I only bought the subscription 3 hours ago, but it said I should be registered as a subscriber within 1 hour, it's kinda pissing me off.

Bronholz
10.18.2013 , 10:50 AM | #10 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Quote: Originally Posted by Ronengaming View Post
I've got the same problem right now, yes I only bought the subscription 3 hours ago, but it said I should be registered as a subscriber within 1 hour, it's kinda pissing me off.
Greetings Ronengaming,

Thanks for reporting this to us.

There is currently an issue where some subscription are delayed in activating on players accounts. We are aware of the issue and we're currently looking into it.

Please can you try logging in again/re-logging as this should now be resolved for you.

Thanks for your patience.
Bronholz | BioWare Customer Service Forum Support