Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kaggath Heats: General Grievous vs Mandalore the Ultimate

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > STAR WARS Discussion
Kaggath Heats: General Grievous vs Mandalore the Ultimate

steaktrooper
12.30.2012 , 02:39 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Beniboybling View Post
I think we've debated every angle here, so I'll declare the victor later today.
I'm betting it's Grievous. Can't wait for the next match up.
Lembar Romdoro Agenros Cavteff
Sith Covenant / Jedi Covenant @ The Harbinger

Beniboybling
12.30.2012 , 04:03 PM | #92
IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT: THIS DEBATE IS CLOSED

Victor: General Grievous

General Grievous: 36

Mandalore the Ultimate: 23

May I turn your attention to Round 2: Darth Revan vs Skere Kaan of the Kaggath Heats.

Thanks for debating! That is all.

StarSquirrel
12.30.2012 , 04:38 PM | #93
Can't say I'm surprised. Gave it my best shot but hey, it was always going to be an uphill battle. Congrats to the Grievous supporters and can't wait to see who he gets pitted against next.

Now, I have to ask- do you have an actual score for this one? I know you posted one on another thread so I was curious.
"Being abandoned to my enemies, abandoned by one for whom I once had considerable affection and respect, was like being murdered…and surviving."
-Darth Caedus

Beniboybling
12.30.2012 , 05:44 PM | #94
Quote: Originally Posted by StarSquirrel View Post
Can't say I'm surprised. Gave it my best shot but hey, it was always going to be an uphill battle. Congrats to the Grievous supporters and can't wait to see who he gets pitted against next.

Now, I have to ask- do you have an actual score for this one? I know you posted one on another thread so I was curious.
Normally I only do those for close fights. And the outcome here I thought was clear enough. But since you ask I promise to do scores in the future, which will be posted on the page of the argument.