Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Greater Threat (IC)

HallowSoul
12.26.2012 , 11:18 PM | #21
"I believe that is an inappropriate question. We have signed a cease fire which means both sides are forbidden from attacking one another. Isn't that right Emperor?"

The Emperor looked over and nodded his head.

Jedi Covenant
Lordkraxys(41)/Sorcerer | Nyeen(23)/Powetech

Duduneco
12.26.2012 , 11:20 PM | #22
"I was never bickering with you, Sith. I simply asked a question should this certain scenario occur. The Kaleeh responded in the most formal way he could. He then turned to the GrandMaster, "Not trying to offend anyone. The Kaleesh said to her. Just pointing out a possibility. The Imps are not the most trustworthy people in the galaxy.. The Kaleesh tried to say in a quiet manner to not upset the Imperial aligned people in the room.
So a neutron walks into a bar and asks,"How much for a drink?" The bartender says, "For you, no charge."

jedimasterjac
12.26.2012 , 11:21 PM | #23
I"The bickering was not between you and I. Your obvious fear of us, however, needs to be overcome." Jaceiy said, a slight growl at the end of the last sentence.
"Perhaps you were expecting some surprise, for me to reveal a secret that had eluded you, something that would change your perspective of events, shatter you to your core. There is no great revelation, no great secret. There is only you."

―Darth Traya, to the Jedi Exile

icecreampants
12.26.2012 , 11:26 PM | #24
Let's get on with it shall we?! Hadrith said putting the coin in his pocket and stepping forward. Obviously there are bigger threats here trooper. Even mortal enemies get all warm and snuggly when they have the same man shooting a big gun at them. So for the sake of my sanity. Play nice with our new sith friends. he nodded towards the sith keeping his hands in his coat.

jedimasterjac
12.26.2012 , 11:28 PM | #25
Jaceiy nods at Hadrith, glad the argument was over. He slid on his helm, then once again waited for the others to exit the room.
"Perhaps you were expecting some surprise, for me to reveal a secret that had eluded you, something that would change your perspective of events, shatter you to your core. There is no great revelation, no great secret. There is only you."

HallowSoul
12.26.2012 , 11:31 PM | #26
"If you don't mind, I'd like to get moving."

Ashla headed out the doorway to their shuttle.

Jedi Covenant
Lordkraxys(41)/Sorcerer | Nyeen(23)/Powetech

Duduneco
12.26.2012 , 11:31 PM | #27
The Kaleesh got up, lifting his assault cannon as he strapped it to his back. He calmly waited for the others to start leaving as well.
So a neutron walks into a bar and asks,"How much for a drink?" The bartender says, "For you, no charge."

jedimasterjac
12.26.2012 , 11:33 PM | #28
Jaceiy hopped on to the shuttle. Though space travel wasn't his favorite thing, it gave him a chance to attempt to see how the operation may turn out-- though nothing was ever set in stone, a possible ending was always helpful.

icecreampants
12.26.2012 , 11:34 PM | #29
Hadrith followed Ashla towards the door keeping in step with the others.About time. I was about to have to bust out the Pazaak cards. he said in a jovial tone.

Duduneco
12.26.2012 , 11:38 PM | #30
The Kaleesh followed the rest aboard the shuttle. When he sat down, he started looking to see if his equipment was in check. As he was doing that, he periodically looked at the Sith with angry and disapproving look. The Republic could've done better He thought to himself between stares.