Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Greater Threat (IC)

jedimasterjac
12.26.2012 , 09:44 PM | #11
Jaceiy's fists clenched, he was barely able to stop himself from lashing out.
"What a funny one you are.."
Jaceiy said, finally relaxing and looking away.
Quote: Originally Posted by Koozebane View Post
This isn't a couple of goobers out for some kicks. This is organized large team warfare by a single guild in a PVE zone.

HallowSoul
12.26.2012 , 10:26 PM | #12
"That's enough of your squabbles!"

Ashla gave a fierce look at the people.

"You are here because we believe that you might be the hope of our galaxy. If I am wrong about that, then I ask that you please leave. If not, then stay and be briefed."

Jedi Covenant
Lordkraxys(41)/Sorcerer | Nyeen(23)/Powetech

jedimasterjac
12.26.2012 , 10:30 PM | #13
Jaceiy gets straighter and shakes his head.
"What takes so long for a brief?"
This isn't a couple of goobers out for some kicks. This is organized large team warfare by a single guild in a PVE zone.

HallowSoul
12.26.2012 , 10:42 PM | #14
The Emperor reached out with the force and brought the Sith to his kneees.

"You will quiet your tongue, you whelp."

"Emperor please, that is unnecessary."

The Emperor let go and turned around to activate the holoterminal in the center of the room.

"This mobile station is believed to be a hub of information. If we are to find the Dark One, we will need to get as much information as we can."

The Emperor motioned his hand as if turning it over to Ashla.

"Your mission will be to infiltrate this station gather what information you can and get out. We will be going as a fleet to cause confusion for you to get in, so go quickly and be careful."

Jedi Covenant

icecreampants
12.26.2012 , 10:42 PM | #15
Hadrith looked over the space station on the terminal. Looks fun. So we go in snatch and run? Just my kinda mission.

jedimasterjac
12.26.2012 , 10:44 PM | #16
"What about rules of contact? Are we free to kill?"
Jaceiy asked.

HallowSoul
12.26.2012 , 10:50 PM | #17
"Going in you are to keep a low profile. If anyone tries to keep you from leaving, you are authorized to do what is necessary."

The hologram receeeded into the floor and Ashla look at the group once more.

"I will being joining you on the station and the Emperor will be staying here with our control team. Any questions?"

Jedi Covenant

jedimasterjac
12.26.2012 , 10:52 PM | #18
Jaceiy shook his head, and waited for the others to file out the door.

Duduneco
12.26.2012 , 11:12 PM | #19
Rurin had been there the entire time, and had just not said anything. After being given the chance to ask a question, he stood up, and began to speak "Should these Imperials turn on us, do we have permission to fire?" He asked the Togruta Jedi, sitting down when he was done speaking.
So a neutron walks into a bar and asks,"How much for a drink?" The bartender says, "For you, no charge."

jedimasterjac
12.26.2012 , 11:16 PM | #20
Jaceiy whipped around fast.
"You best watch what you say. I'm not happy about working with my enemy, but we will get no where if we bicker and fear each other!"