Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

What is with the slave outfit wearing companions.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
What is with the slave outfit wearing companions.

Sinapus
01.03.2013 , 09:06 PM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Rincewend View Post
2k for a set of oranges that I can mod and save money till the end of the game, ofcourse I am in them and so it my primary companion. When I get to End game than I will change. Wish my male toons could wear a the thong too, my type 4 judd would be epic jumping on people in pvp with a thong it would really inspire fear.
There is that "covert" armor. Pick body type 3 and the torso armor and you'll have a ripped, bare-chested male hero running around.

So I guess I'll make a Sage, and call him the Strong-Arm Jedi. I should have picked "Armstrong" as my legacy name since his Force techniques would be ones passed down the Armstrong legacy for GENERATIONS!!!!

The emotes do include a "flex muscles" emote, so I can have fun with that. Hm. No bishie sparkles available. Oh well, can't have everything.
"You have no right to pass judgement on me!" "By your own actions, you appear to believe that might makes right." "I don't like where this is going." "Oh, good. I was hoping you wouldn't."
-Schlock Mercenary

Shadojack
01.04.2013 , 09:25 AM | #42
Where can one obtain these armors?
Travel light, travel fast, and keep moving.

Aebrynis
01.04.2013 , 09:53 AM | #43
Quote: Originally Posted by Shadojack View Post
Where can one obtain these armors?
The Covert Energy armor is strictly Cartel Market, though people post it for sale on the GTN if they have no use for it.

Imperial Dancer armor is available from the Security Key vendors in the Fleet and at the entrance to Kaas City.

Republic Dancer is available from the Security Key vendors in the Fleet and in the...Coruscant Senate Plaza (I think).

Slave Girl outfits are obtained from the Social Vendor in the Slippery Slopes Cantina on Nar Shadaa. Social Level 2 is required to obtain this.

Sinapus
01.07.2013 , 09:24 PM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by Birna View Post
EDIT: To clarify, the people who dress THEMSELVES in those outfits ... well, whatever floats your boat. But there's something intensely creepy to me about dressing up the companions in the skankwear.

Kira: You're not going to have me wear something like that, right?
Yuri'el:
Kira:

(Okay, probably not... They'd look like a couple of Lovely Angels. The Galaxy would be Doomed.)
"You have no right to pass judgement on me!" "By your own actions, you appear to believe that might makes right." "I don't like where this is going." "Oh, good. I was hoping you wouldn't."
-Schlock Mercenary

AshlaBoga
01.07.2013 , 09:51 PM | #45
The skimpy gear is fine but I want a skimp male bottom.

I'm a straight male, but I really like the idea of my "the Warstalker" running around fleet with Karagga's Unyielding Helm in his boxer shorts. Can you imagine the ?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

FINNT
01.08.2013 , 09:37 AM | #46
I blame human* biology.

* mostly male
:laser:

Sinapus
01.13.2013 , 08:38 PM | #47
To try to bring balance to the fan service, er, the Force, I created Alexand'r. He'll be wearing covert torso armor into combat a LOT....

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b3...2-47-33-90.jpg

-Schlock Mercenary

DAWUSS
01.13.2013 , 09:00 PM | #48
Quote: Originally Posted by MsMalice View Post
Because there are a lot of men who play this game. Need I say more?
Personally, I'm still waiting for a slave boy outfit just to humiliate Quinn and because it would totally suit him (for the lulz).
I think the Covert Energy Armor set was s'posed to be the equivalent. Problem is, there's only the chest slot ATM...

Damask_Rose
01.15.2013 , 08:48 PM | #49
Quote: Originally Posted by DAWUSS View Post
I think the Covert Energy Armor set was s'posed to be the equivalent. Problem is, there's only the chest slot ATM...
The other problem with it is the number of companions that have undershirts! Vector, Jorgan & Qyzen off the top of my head.

Unity 3d tutorials
Friends referral for free character transfer and unlocks

Rincewend
01.15.2013 , 09:10 PM | #50
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
The skimpy gear is fine but I want a skimp male bottom.

I'm a straight male, but I really like the idea of my "the Warstalker" running around fleet with Karagga's Unyielding Helm in his boxer shorts. Can you imagine the ?
I just had a vision of type 4 body leaping on someone in PVP in a thong.... That would be outstanding I would have to make a Jugg.