Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can't login

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

AllisonBerryman
12.24.2012 , 03:03 PM | #181 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
The connection issues have been resolved. If you're still experiencing a problem, please contact Customer Service for further assistance. Thank you all for your patience and we wish you a happy holiday!

BadOrb
12.24.2012 , 03:07 PM | #182
Quote: Originally Posted by AllisonBerryman View Post
The connection issues have been resolved. If you're still experiencing a problem, please contact Customer Service for further assistance. Thank you all for your patience and we wish you a happy holiday!
Merry Christmas and have a happy new year from me Now go home and have a drink on us! ( edit - or to the pub )

Cheers,

BadOrb.
'Ah you think micro transactions are your ally ? The DLC betrays you because it belongs to me , when your home world is monetized , you have my permission to buy'.
"Oh goody. Lord Douchebag McFuzzlebunny can now be related to me if he see's my legacy name and decides he likes it." quote from Selvec 09/06/12

lnrule
12.24.2012 , 03:12 PM | #183
I think you're being a bit hasty. I've tried logging after the all clear come in, but it still says that the login service is unavailable.

Kilikaa
12.24.2012 , 03:26 PM | #184
I wonder what the problem was? No matter, servers are back up and running. Nice work, guys. Get some egg nog and cookies. Just don't spill the nog on the keyboard this time.

Merry Christmas!

lnrule
12.24.2012 , 03:50 PM | #185
Quote: Originally Posted by lnrule View Post
I think you're being a bit hasty. I've tried logging after the all clear come in, but it still says that the login service is unavailable.
Haha never mind. Working fine now.

Merry Christmas everyone and good tidings for the New Year.

KarethRiker
12.27.2012 , 02:01 PM | #186
I think the severity has been decreased but there are still issues on the Harbinger. There's a whole thread devoted to it in the Harbinger sub forum. Last night I didn't get booted from the game, but had huge lag spikes in game and at loading screen. I tried restarting the game and the launcher wouldn't connect for two minutes. Would chalk it up to ISP except my Teamspeak was working and two other guildies would get their connection issues at the exact same time as I did.
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger