Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WTB> Purple Color Crystal, any level/stat.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Dalborra
WTB> Purple Color Crystal, any level/stat.

Nokem
12.24.2012 , 12:36 AM | #1
Looking to buy any purple color crystal, 250k, pst Shya in-game. Any level or stat is fine, just after the colour.

Purple! Not pink-purple or magenta!
DOSH DOSH DOSH

zXBurntToastXz
12.25.2012 , 07:21 PM | #2
Since they are so rare (unless you're an imp) i doubt you will find one at all let alone for 250k

Your best bet if you are republic and have the legacy bowcasters from the Chevin event is to level an imp to 50 and get a columi mainhand. if you rip out the purple crystal of your preferred stat and put it in the legacy weapon you can send it over. Note that there are only 3 legacy weapons (or something like that) in the game and they were incredibly limited and you cannot get them any more so, unfortunately, if you did not get them in the event there is no way to get a purple crystal as a republic player unless you buy it from someone who still has one from pre 1.2 which, in my experience, costs anywhere from 5mil upwards nowadays.

BattleGracefully
12.25.2012 , 07:37 PM | #3
i know of one player on ther republic that makes them his name is Talak and they go for 750k with +41 expertise, other then that you won't find one without a imp toon and a legacy wepon
Keiga - Guardian
Licani - Sentinel
Millianna - Vanguard

ChuangTzu
12.27.2012 , 02:35 PM | #4
HK51 comes with a purple colour crystal, it's not a +41 stat but you did say any lvl will do.
"Words are for conveying ideas, but when the ideas are understood, you forget the words. How I would love to talk to someone who's forgotten all the words!" Chuang Tzu