Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperial Trooper Armor

Grazzt
12.31.2012 , 08:14 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by MishraArtificer View Post
Yes, you would have to use the key every time you log in once you have the Security Key attached to your account. It's not really all that much of a hassle for me, though, compared to answering three security questions every time I try to log in. I play on two machines, one of which is a laptop I carry with me and play on from at least three different locations. I just keep it in my backpack in an old pencil case, right next to my mouse. Not hard to use, either: just push the button, then enter the pseudorandom number it generates. Be advised that it changes every thirty seconds, so type fairly quickly.
Oh ok ... well, thank you, i'll have to think about it then ...
Do you know if the stuff the Security Vendor sells (namely, the Imperial Dancer outfit) is available somewhere else too ??

jedimasterjac
12.31.2012 , 08:26 AM | #22
I thought digital deluxe had VIP access.
"Perhaps you were expecting some surprise, for me to reveal a secret that had eluded you, something that would change your perspective of events, shatter you to your core. There is no great revelation, no great secret. There is only you."

―Darth Traya, to the Jedi Exile

Grazzt
12.31.2012 , 09:46 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by jedimasterjac View Post
I thought digital deluxe had VIP access.
VIP access, yes, as in "access to the VIP lounge", but not to the Collector's Edition or Security Key vendors

Sildrin
03.03.2013 , 05:23 PM | #24
They need to make a new set of armor for the rest of us. Color it white or black or all grey...whatever... and put it on the GTN.

Let the CE's keep their Grey and Red, call it Elite..whatever strokes their ego, but give us something.

FizzwickNuffaa
03.04.2013 , 10:22 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by MiralukaJedi View Post
Eh, just before. Not sure why the prices would be higher since the 1000 cartel coins offer is no longer valid. It also depends on lucky find. Most the ones I looked for were double that, I got lucky and found one that included the pre-order code (meh, hate black-cores but hate "you can't access this vendor" more) and the sealed CE.

Glad I could help
Assuming one could be found, would the preorder code still be valid? Vaguely pondering the idea of getting a CE but wouldn't mind access to the fancy crystals either if I could find a working code for that too.

Grazzt
03.04.2013 , 11:44 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by FizzwickNuffaa View Post
Assuming one could be found, would the preorder code still be valid? Vaguely pondering the idea of getting a CE but wouldn't mind access to the fancy crystals either if I could find a working code for that too.
Oh sure, i just did that a couple of months ago, bought a CE edition on eBay, used the code, and voilą, CE items and everything

You want to make sure that the box (or at least the game disc case) is sealed though, so that the code has never been used !!
Don't underestimate the power of the Dark Side ...

CommanderYularen
06.10.2013 , 05:14 PM | #27
Well Imperial Trooper Armor Is For Trooper. If You See Trooper NPCs They Have Simple Tasks And For Imperial Officers, Agents Are Mostly Field Officers.