Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Imperial Trooper Armor

Jagrattlehead
12.24.2012 , 11:22 AM | #11
You could try looking on Dulfy.net. I think they have every piece of armor listed and pictured in the game. Not positive though.

MishraArtificer
12.24.2012 , 03:56 PM | #12
If you have the Digital Deluxe Edition, I'm fairly certain you have access to the Collector's Edition Vendor AND the VIP Room on the Imperial Fleet. What server are you on?
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

MiralukaJedi
12.24.2012 , 08:16 PM | #13
As someone who has the Collector's Edition and had the digital deluxe before upgradding I'll answer all your questions.

First off, no there is no other armor other than the one from the Collector's Edition that is Imperial Trooper armor. There are Imperial officer armors and pilot armors, etc. But no drop or crafted item gives the look.

Second, it IS adaptive armor so any class can wear it.

Third, the digitial deluxe can FIND the Collector's Edition vendor, but can't speak to it (it'll say Collector's Edition required).

Fourth, look around on ebay. I got mine for like $30 bucks.

Grazzt
12.25.2012 , 03:08 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by MiralukaJedi View Post
As someone who has the Collector's Edition and had the digital deluxe before upgradding I'll answer all your questions.
First off, no there is no other armor other than the one from the Collector's Edition that is Imperial Trooper armor. There are Imperial officer armors and pilot armors, etc. But no drop or crafted item gives the look.
Third, the digitial deluxe can FIND the Collector's Edition vendor, but can't speak to it (it'll say Collector's Edition required).
Ok, i guess that pretty much answers all of my questions

Just one last one maybe : if i wanna upgrade, i'll have to buy a new and never-before-used CE, right ? So the upgrade code would not have already been used before ?

MiralukaJedi
12.25.2012 , 06:48 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Grazzt View Post
Ok, i guess that pretty much answers all of my questions

Just one last one maybe : if i wanna upgrade, i'll have to buy a new and never-before-used CE, right ? So the upgrade code would not have already been used before ?
It'd be the safest way. Technically as long as the code wasn't used that it all you need, but you'd have to trust that somebody hasn't used the code. A sealed/new CE is probably safest.

JacksonMo
12.26.2012 , 03:58 AM | #16

You must have gotten it before 1.5 rolled out. They are almost double that at the moment. Still WAY less than I paid.

Grazzt
12.29.2012 , 02:02 AM | #17
So, thanks to your nice advices, i got my Collector's Edition for about 40, received it yesterday, and i now am a proud Imperial Soldier !!

www.ultimatom.com/Kelek.jpg

Thanks again

MiralukaJedi
12.30.2012 , 01:35 AM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by JacksonMo View Post
You must have gotten it before 1.5 rolled out. They are almost double that at the moment. Still WAY less than I paid.
Eh, just before. Not sure why the prices would be higher since the 1000 cartel coins offer is no longer valid. It also depends on lucky find. Most the ones I looked for were double that, I got lucky and found one that included the pre-order code (meh, hate black-cores but hate "you can't access this vendor" more) and the sealed CE.

So, thanks to your nice advices, i got my Collector's Edition for about 40, received it yesterday, and i now am a proud Imperial Soldier !!

www.ultimatom.com/Kelek.jpg

Thanks again
Glad I could help

Grazzt
12.30.2012 , 02:18 AM | #19
Glad I could help
Ok, one very last question : with my Collector's Edition came a Security Key, which if i use i can access the Security Key vendor, which seems to sell a very nice Imperial Dancer outfit (Mako would look gorgeous in it i'm sure )

Now the question is, isnt it too much of a pain in the *** to use this key ? I mean, do you have to use it every single time you log ingame, and type a different code each time ?
Cos i'm the only one accessing my computer, so i'm not really sure i need a security key in the first place ... i'd like to get the outfits sold by the vendor thought, but not if it's too much of a hassle every time i log in

MishraArtificer
12.30.2012 , 07:23 PM | #20
Ok, one very last question : with my Collector's Edition came a Security Key, which if i use i can access the Security Key vendor, which seems to sell a very nice Imperial Dancer outfit (Mako would look gorgeous in it i'm sure )

Now the question is, isnt it too much of a pain in the *** to use this key ? I mean, do you have to use it every single time you log ingame, and type a different code each time ?
Cos i'm the only one accessing my computer, so i'm not really sure i need a security key in the first place ... i'd like to get the outfits sold by the vendor thought, but not if it's too much of a hassle every time i log in
Yes, you would have to use the key every time you log in once you have the Security Key attached to your account. It's not really all that much of a hassle for me, though, compared to answering three security questions every time I try to log in. I play on two machines, one of which is a laptop I carry with me and play on from at least three different locations. I just keep it in my backpack in an old pencil case, right next to my mouse. Not hard to use, either: just push the button, then enter the pseudorandom number it generates. Be advised that it changes every thirty seconds, so type fairly quickly.
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!