Looking for a guild.

Lest

Hey everyone. I am just coming back to this game after some time off and am looking for a guild to join up with. I am looking for a republic guild that has medium to heavy RP and is active in world PvP. The class I am playing as is a Gunslinger. What are some of the more active guilds in WPvP?

Well isn't that horribly biased. :rolleyes:

AGREED.

Reminants of Hope is a good group. Angeli Atherii- I will not recommend, not because they are bad people. But I recall officers in their guild being on "please let us move" band wagon. I find it counter productive to recommend a guild that some of its players want our beloved server to disapear.

Also Nights Radiance is a good outfit and The Gentlemans club of Coruscant are nice people. If you are largly a pvp'er I would say try and see if you fit in in credit shot.

While everyone is going to try to recruit you individually my recommendation would be to use the enjin recruitment site to check out all of the active guilds and find one that fits what you are looking for. I'm sure that all of the main guilds have websites at this point as you can have one for free.

Happy Guild Hunting!

Well isn't that horribly biased. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, I don't understand how in the world it's "horribly biased" unless I was personally involved with those guilds.

I just notice those two guilds are very active, have good numbers and no one in my own guild has never had issues with any of their members. Jen'jidai has no ties with them what-so-ever or...any Republic guild except our own Pub alt guild for that matter.

If I missed some Republic guild it's simply because I am not familiar with their members and have no place to say

"YEAH! They're AWESOME!". I know what I know and I'm sorry if my plug insulted you. I was just trying to be nice and helpful to the OP. I also apologize for going off topic.

Edited by Luniara

I'm sorry, I don't understand how in the world it's "horribly biased" unless I was personally involved with those guilds.

I just notice those two guilds are very active, have good numbers and no one in my own guild has never had issues with any of their members. Jen'jidai has no ties with them what-so-ever or...any Republic guild except our own Pub alt guild for that matter.

If I missed some Republic guild it's simply because I am not familiar with their members and have no place to say

"YEAH! They're AWESOME!". I know what I know and I'm sorry if my plug insulted you. I was just trying to be nice and helpful to the OP. I also apologize for going off topic.

I don't take offense to your reply. You just explained that you are not as famailar on the republic guilds as other people are. Thats cool.

I play on mostly on the republic side. All the replys come from very active guilds. I have "pugged" one with members of all the represented guilds to the OP's inquiry. And I had a good time with each encounter. I hope the guild hunt goes well for them and theyfind a guild that fits well.

• 2 weeks later...
Angeli Atherii- I will not recommend, not because they are bad people. But I recall officers in their guild being on "please let us move" band wagon. I find it counter productive to recommend a guild that some of its players want our beloved server to disapear.

While I understand your point of view, we've had plenty people join knowing we'd potentially be moving. At the end of the day, if the immediate community you're a part of (your guild) is good and one you thoroughly enjoy, it doesn't matter where your guild is going or what game it plays. ;)

So with that said, coupled with the fact that they announced cross server transfers aren't even coming until late 2013, we're not going anywhere -- ever. Not that we were planning on ever leaving the game, anyway. So hopefully things pick up on Jung Ma.

There's a whole subforum here for guild recruitment, and it would be nice to think that anybody actually looks at it when they're trying to pick a guild. I'm in a lovely Republic RP guild that could really use a few new people, but it seems crass to spout out advertisements in every thread like this that comes along.

Crass or not, I am compelled to point out that Moe's Swoop Garage is very much alive and looking to grow.