Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for a guild.

JediMasterSarynn
01.04.2013 , 04:36 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by toyfanatic View Post
Angeli Atherii- I will not recommend, not because they are bad people. But I recall officers in their guild being on "please let us move" band wagon. I find it counter productive to recommend a guild that some of its players want our beloved server to disapear.
While I understand your point of view, we've had plenty people join knowing we'd potentially be moving. At the end of the day, if the immediate community you're a part of (your guild) is good and one you thoroughly enjoy, it doesn't matter where your guild is going or what game it plays.

So with that said, coupled with the fact that they announced cross server transfers aren't even coming until late 2013, we're not going anywhere -- ever. Not that we were planning on ever leaving the game, anyway. So hopefully things pick up on Jung Ma.
The Sunrider Legacy <Angeli Aetherii> PvP/PvE
Sarynn, Guardian | Darael, Shadow | Zadiel, Vanguard | Skyra, Scoundrel | Myrisa, Sentinel

nerdofprey
01.04.2013 , 04:54 PM | #12
There's a whole subforum here for guild recruitment, and it would be nice to think that anybody actually looks at it when they're trying to pick a guild. I'm in a lovely Republic RP guild that could really use a few new people, but it seems crass to spout out advertisements in every thread like this that comes along.

Crass or not, I am compelled to point out that Moe's Swoop Garage is very much alive and looking to grow.