Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Which Faction to go?

01.02.2013 , 10:23 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by HyperThomas View Post
I always go for 3 caps. Be careful :P
the occasional extra walk out of the starting zone is not good for my work productivity

01.02.2013 , 10:24 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Branket View Post
the occasional extra walk out of the starting zone is not good for my work productivity
oh ok
Chilastra - SWG
Master DaríNala
Ciraf - Justin Biebs

01.03.2013 , 02:51 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by LightAndShade View Post
Only thing that hasn't been mentioned much is that on Imps, if you are pugging, you literally might not get your weekly done. Thats a slight exaggeration because if you pvp enough you will, but it is far harder than playing on the reps and can be a bit of a demotivator.

But looks like you've chosen already. Good luck
Yeh light your not kidding, Everytime I play my powertech in wz's of pug imp vs pub rep, imp get stomped like 80% of the time. Still haven't finished weekly or even gotten close to getting it done after 3 weeks. If ya able to get into boss or Midian for sure, definitely go imp, if not best to go rep as it is much easier to get geared up pugging as republic then imperial. But from earlier posts it seems you went imperial. Have fun mate and hope I don't see you in a WZ. Might just have to target you
Raider Of Beyond Redemption (The Harbinger Republic APAC)
55 Gunslinger- Mehandissolo
55 Sage- Azhari

01.09.2013 , 02:07 PM | #24
honestly i havent seen a proper imp vs pub pug at 50 in some time, which would skew the numbers, but form leveling a guardian sub 50 pubs dont really communicate at all.

also all of the drama threads and such seem to come from the pub side.

01.09.2013 , 08:51 PM | #25
is that like - i played sub 50's for awhie im pretty sure i know everything there is to know , pubs are terrible /thread