Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Same answers in quests, all the time.....

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Same answers in quests, all the time.....

LuggerTheHyena
12.21.2012 , 05:20 AM | #11
I can't wait to start killing.

ekyfoll
12.21.2012 , 06:26 AM | #12
Yeah, thank you for giving us some more examples, couldnt remember all of them, i played maybe 5 different classes, and saw that all of them have the same issue with conversations.
It sucks, especially when you finish your first char, you basicly start waiting for "that" answer on every other char. Bleh.

Darth_Wicked
12.21.2012 , 06:36 AM | #13
I honestly love some of them; Like...

"Murder and mayhem await." - Sith Inquisitor

"You're a friendly one, aren't you?" - Sith Inquisitor

"I'll be stained in blood from head to toe." - Imperial Agent

"I've been looking for a reason to get into a scrap." - Imperial Agent

- - - -

Always cracks me up.
Click here for a FREE character transfer and 7 days of subscription ( Referral Link FAQ )
Quote: Originally Posted by The Devoted Ones ( AKA, Raving Mad )
THEY'RE RUINING EVERYTHING! I SEE IT. WE SEE. BUT THEY DON'T SEE.
THEY DON'T EVEN HAVE EYES!

Forgon
12.21.2012 , 06:48 AM | #14
I like a lot of them. Sometimes they are generic or they are a bit off on being a response to some quest-giver's lines but most are perfect.

Besides, no one can get tired of this Sith Inquisitor line:

"Yawn..."
Quote: Originally Posted by milmo View Post
No, we need to rant on how this game is exactly like WoW and when we learn it's not like WoW we go into a blood rage. We must aim to be inconsistent, incoherent and contradictory.

spookysage
12.21.2012 , 09:36 AM | #15
I'm glad you're happy.

ekyfoll
12.21.2012 , 10:13 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Forgon View Post
I like a lot of them. Sometimes they are generic or they are a bit off on being a response to some quest-giver's lines but most are perfect.

Besides, no one can get tired of this Sith Inquisitor line:

"Yawn..."
No, most are not perfect, clicking a funny answer and getting "i do not fear you" sucks so bad, it makes you just skip the rest of the conversation every time.
Inquisitor and Agent are ok, and smuggler is nice too, but still, it gets boring after so many times, and there is nothing GOOD about it, its just less annoying with those classes.

DarthRamette
12.21.2012 , 12:19 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Stradlin View Post
There won't be a heart left beating.
Ugh forgot about that one, hate that too. it's like really, again? My SW is LS 2 so it's not she kills everything in her path.

chuixupu
12.21.2012 , 01:37 PM | #18
Yeah, there are a few of these in each class....after a while I started getting good at recognizing what option would have them - and picked another on just to say something different. Because even though you often find a repeated line, almost always there is at least one entirely unique and relevant one.

Of course every class has a class related line...like "Now you'll see what a Sith can do!" and "Get ready to see how Intelligence handles things!" I hate those, lol.
Wardens of Fate / Alea Iacta Est
The Tarkus Legacy ~ The Harbinger/Jedi Covenant

Merciter
12.21.2012 , 02:02 PM | #19
"I will bring them to their knees." - Sith Warrior

"I really am the best." - Sith Inquisitor

Those are the ones I hear the most as my boyfriend and I level our SW and SI together. My agent loves to say, "Where do I fit in?" but that's already been covered.

I do wish they'd say something else, but the fact that they say the same things over and over again makes it hilarious when they do say something different. (Such as SW saying sarcastically, "I speak basic...")

Danylia
12.21.2012 , 02:47 PM | #20
With my (short lived) Trooper, I haven't even left Ord Mantell and I was already alergic at the phrase "My duty is to serve the Republic".

"Sounds dangerous - but I'm willing to take a risk" is another IA frequent one, but unlike aforementioned "How do I fit in?", I actually like this one.
Quote: Originally Posted by Darth__Reaver View Post
the mando whispered me " dude I think he wants is to ERP" so then me and the mando /data pad and /map to check the galactic Internet for pokemon cards. It was nice he found a cheap charizard for only 50c I told him to buy it.