Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No class story experiment

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
No class story experiment

Lycor
12.17.2012 , 05:15 PM | #1
I have 4 imperial chars leveled to 50 (one in each class) and decided that I wanted to try a marauder going the light side way in order to romance Vette (my first warrior was juggernaut dark side).

So I started this experiment in order to make the leveling more fun and different from the other 4 ones I have.
The experiment consists on the following:
- did the class story all the way to the end of Dromund Kaas to get my ship;
- started Nar Shada doing the planet story only;
- I'm not going to do any class story until I'm level 50;
- this means I'll only have 3 companions all the way (vette, ship droid, hk-51.....yes, I have him....lol);
- I'll compensate the lack of class story experience and gear by doing more heroics 2+ and heroics 4;
- upon reaching level 50 I'll get back to Nar Shada and do all the class story planets;

So, I was wandering if anyone has done this before and if I'm going to regret something or will be incapable of doing something because I'm not progressing on the class story. I'd like to know now, because I'm still at the begining and can cancel the experiment if needed.

Xargyn
12.17.2012 , 07:55 PM | #2
I got to play during a couple of the beta weekends. I spent all my credits on gifts to buy Vette's affection and found out that the conversations are limited based on which act you're currently in. So unless that's been changed, or they unlock once you hit 50, you're not going to be able to "romance" her until you advance the class story.
CE VIP Remember when this was a big deal?