Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dear Plastique

HyperThomas
12.18.2012 , 01:45 AM | #21
I can't actually tell what has happened.
Chilastra - SWG
Master DaríNala
Ciraf - Justin Biebs

Jumpchan
12.18.2012 , 01:58 AM | #22
you quit ciraf! let scittles rant and make his assumptions
we need more drama the forums have been lack luster of late

go meds! down with scittles who has entirely nothing to do with the oringal post but thinks his comments are so amazing he continues to do the things he has frowned upon in other people, i think they have a word for that
Jump
/avoid

Themistaa
12.18.2012 , 05:11 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by HyperThomas View Post
I can't actually tell what has happened.
Perhaps you are more suited to a find-a-word. I am sure you have some Take 5 or Thats Life on your bedside table.
Takyourmeds <Core>

Discoteck
12.18.2012 , 05:56 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Jumpchan View Post
you quit ciraf! let scittles rant and make his assumptions
we need more drama the forums have been lack luster of late

go meds! down with scittles who has entirely nothing to do with the oringal post but thinks his comments are so amazing he continues to do the things he has frowned upon in other people, i think they have a word for that
Jump is entirely correct. I have nothing to do with this thread. I simply saw a thread that was calling out a close friend of mine. I read It and noticed meds contradicted himself so I decided to find the original post. (my original post in this thread) I should have left it at that but meds bit back as did I :/.

I doubt anyone in this thread is truly mad as no one takes Internet fights seriously.

And jump I don't frown on Internet fights at all. I enjoy them as much as you. It's just what meds told ciraf in a previous thread that sparked my interest. And I don't believe for a second that anyone would dislike the name of any of my toons.

rickochey
12.18.2012 , 06:05 AM | #25
I really don't know what to say anymore.... <Add Coins> has lost any form of a good reputation. You guys seem to spend half your time complaining and being so negative. I really hope you guys change your attitudes :\
Tinksy

Jumpchan
12.18.2012 , 06:17 AM | #26
sorry scits apparently tinkle does^
Jump
/avoid

Discoteck
12.18.2012 , 06:36 AM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Jumpchan View Post
sorry scits apparently tinkle does^
doesn't change the fact that you should drink beer. How do you ever expect to get hairs on that chest.

HyperThomas
12.18.2012 , 06:54 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Themistaa View Post
Perhaps you are more suited to a find-a-word. I am sure you have some Take 5 or Thats Life on your bedside table.
No actually... I have a stack of "*** Monthly" mags next to my bed, and a stack of "**** You ****" just along side, then I have a lamp with a picture of a pony on the outside, a tub of Vaseline and box of tissues, my phone which is full of ****, 2 empty **** cans cause i'm weird, a ***** for massaging my ********, a **** *** filled **** which is full of ***, an aircon controller, 20 bucks, and a bottle of OFF (you know for keeping the mosquitos away).

Thanks for asking, have a good night
Chilastra - SWG
Master DaríNala
Ciraf - Justin Biebs

Tom_the_Narwhal
12.18.2012 , 10:01 AM | #29
Also furthermore *** ******* ***** **** and **** ******** *******
Tomthenarwhal
Ihaveabiggun Issues Cicolluis Tomthenarwhal
Fioria Fanta-Pants
Gm of <Legit>

_Scattered_
12.18.2012 , 10:49 AM | #30
Playing in a novare, some player yelling in ops chat.

"omg meds bubble more"
"f***"

Pretty rude.

I am thinking who the f*** is this kid.

All these "close" (close?) friends should address the subject of the thread instead of mindlessly defending someone with irrelevant s*** talking.
Fugue