Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dear Plastique

Themistaa
12.17.2012 , 05:43 AM | #1
Dear Plastique,

It broke my heart this evening to see you log off in such a disallusioned way. You are clearly the best guardian in game and should tell everyone in every warzone how to play. Will you be my mentor? If I buy a weeky mentor pass from you do I get free lessons on how to cast bubble?

I am terribly sorry that I could not produce more than 815k heals when I had 440k damage done to me. Perhaps I could cast one or two more bubbles around when I am under such pressure. I know how important it is to keep you alive.

I hope you will always be my valentine and that next time you attempt to troll me in general you say more than one line before logging off. I was not able to give you a bed time kiss or tuck you in but rest assured, every time I see you in the republic fleet I will make sure you get my first bubble.

Lots of love and not entirely up yours,

Meds.

PS. I also found a song for you at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0x4sVaeBis
Takyourmeds <Core>

seantj
12.17.2012 , 08:24 AM | #2
Lol sad i missed it
Juria'. <Midian>, The Hardbinger

Juria'. <Ewokalypse Now>, The Hardbinger

ST_Licon
12.17.2012 , 10:37 AM | #3
Going over this, i said 5 things through that novare coast
"protect meds we need him alive"
"meds pleast try to bubble us as much as you can"
"i know your getting gangk'd"
"please bubble"
"f***king hell"
im not going to hide from that, and be a smart ***.
i often group with Tinkle who known by everyone is a sage healer. Through his matches and him teaching me to heal over on the bastion hes advice is to bubble as often as you can and to everyone you can see, him showing me how the bubble spec is used in that way to its own advantage. pretty simple (bubbles pop everyone gets stunned the more bubbles the more stuns). im not going to tell you to change to tinkles healing ideas but in pvp where im used to getting bubble'd every 20 seconds on the coodown thats how i usually play with a bubble spec. So im sorry if i offended you and caused you to become a smart *** on the forums who Woodridge and chieftain had to tell me that "meds is having a go at you and all this s**t on the forums*.
so as i said before i am sorry if that p*****d you off.
as for me on the fleet logging off, Woodridge also wanted me to join him making a charachter on the harbringer. so i did while talking to him on vent. i logged off and went to that server. i didnt QQ through the match and as for myself *trolling you* in general. i honestly didnt troll you in any way. and i didnt cause you to bring this on the forums.
and as for me teaching you and that im the best guardian smash on the server is a lie. im not the best, i dont have Elite WH gear. i havnt twinked my new WH gear. Rompa is better than i am, so are a few others. If i thought i was the best do you not think i would have volunteered for Mosus' mentoring program? i havnt because i can still be kill ed. im not First or Luc where i can just come back from near death and keep going with a healer. so no im not going to mentor you, im sorry if i offended you in anyway. Your heals are fine for those guarding you, Im not the best guardian out there, and im fine with tinkle's bubbles

you smart A** Mo**er Fu*ker.
Licon
<Midian>
<Core>
<THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER>

Shioji
12.17.2012 , 10:54 AM | #4
i lol'd <3 you all haha
Rambojenkins - Vanguard OG
I Put Da Team on Ma Back

Jumpchan
12.17.2012 , 03:40 PM | #5
that was a giant wall of time wasting
Jump
/avoid

Obirayy
12.17.2012 , 04:08 PM | #6
Can't believe I read it all... But yeah I laughed at each post and acknowledge the time it takes to write that much crap and read over it before you send it!
Mum: you need to get a life.
Me: but I've already got 10!

<Two Girls One Cup>

rickochey
12.17.2012 , 04:18 PM | #7
Good god meds... terry tried to give me a tip on healing the other day in a WZ i just said "LOL" and shrugged it off.

This thread is unnecessary, 'nough said.
Tinksy

ST_Licon
12.17.2012 , 07:46 PM | #8
After reading everyone else's posts and going over what obiray said, its true this was a giant waste of time, even my post was a bunch of crap. I dont know why you bothered to make a thread on the forums about this.
Licon
<Midian>
<Core>
<THUNDER FROM DOWN UNDER>

Antiskeptic
12.17.2012 , 08:08 PM | #9
I laughed.
//

HyperThomas
12.17.2012 , 10:25 PM | #10
lol
Chilastra - SWG