Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Not Receiving Monthly Cartel Coin Reward?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
Not Receiving Monthly Cartel Coin Reward?

Kolobus
12.17.2012 , 12:14 AM | #1
Not sure if I'm having trouble understanding the guidelines or if this is an error, so I figured I'd write up a post and see if anyone else has had a similar experience.

On 12/15 my ledger was updated with a 100 Cartel Coin award for using a security key. The thing is, I have yet to see the award for my subscription. Are these items being awarded on different days now or is this part of the issue that people been reporting concerning Cartel Coins? Anyone else having the same issue?

Not sure if I'm just incredibly lucky or if there is a valid connection, but I am also one of the many people currently unable to purchase Cartel Coins. Been that way for almost two weeks now, trying to wait out the "1 failed attempt = 24 hour lock" solution.

Magnusheart
12.17.2012 , 12:17 AM | #2
I am having the same issue. Didn't get a reply in my post here about it. been 2 days since I made an in-game ticket that still goes unanswered.

Hope this gets looked at man. I want some answers too.

Scarr_swtor
12.17.2012 , 12:25 AM | #3
I too have not yet received my monthly allotment of cartel coins and it has been over 30 days since my last subscription amount of cartel coins.... if all we get for a 3 month subscription is 550 coins per three months then I will change to monthly as you get 500 each month.
The Older Gamers
Raiding Focused - Social Friendly - Age 25+
╚╡Website

Geseb_Var
12.17.2012 , 12:29 AM | #4
So I sat on the phone with CS about a problem with CC coins, and they told me this because I brought it up.

You get your monthly coins when your sub renews. For some it's the 5, 25, or whenever. Your security key, because that was added on the 15th when the game went F2P, renews on the 15th of every month. If you REALLY want them to sync up, you'd have to cancel your sub(which isn't worth it in my opinion) and then after the 15th of a month resub. Then you'd get your monthly grant on the same day as your security key coins.
The Var Legacy
Lizzi - Human Sorceror | Geseb - Cyborg Juggernaut | Rindern - Miraluka Assassin | Wirken - Miraluka Sniper

Kolobus
12.17.2012 , 01:04 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Geseb_Var View Post
So I sat on the phone with CS about a problem with CC coins, and they told me this because I brought it up.

You get your monthly coins when your sub renews. For some it's the 5, 25, or whenever. Your security key, because that was added on the 15th when the game went F2P, renews on the 15th of every month. If you REALLY want them to sync up, you'd have to cancel your sub(which isn't worth it in my opinion) and then after the 15th of a month resub. Then you'd get your monthly grant on the same day as your security key coins.
Thanks for the reply, Geseb_Var. I have a 180 day subscription and, according to the Cartel Coin FAQ, I should receive an award every 30 days. If that's the case, then I should have been given my coins on the 16th (today) instead of the 15th.

Of course, it may be a case of this:
"If you are a Subscriber, you will receive your Cartel Coin Subscriber rewards as near as possible to every thirty days. Sometimes it may take a few extra days for the coins to appear in your account, but we will make every effort to grant them to you as close as we can to the 30-day mark in your recurring subscription."

I'll give it a few days and see if the coins appear.

Magnusheart
12.17.2012 , 01:06 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Geseb_Var View Post

I resubscribed the day we went F2P. and got hooked back in. Yet I still should of gotten my coins on the same date.

KurganNazzir
12.17.2012 , 01:20 AM | #7
You should get the coins near your renew date, as stated; I got mine for this month three days (15th) after my sub date (12th).
Dark Eclipse
GAF

Magnusheart
12.17.2012 , 01:42 AM | #8
I resubbed the when F2P/Cartel market came out. its now the 17th. : /

Deathpact
12.17.2012 , 03:26 AM | #9
I have the same problem it has been 2 days of the renew and i still havent go my coins. Terrible customer servise btw, they havent even looked in to my ticket yet. I hated lots of things about swg but at least they had great customer servise not like this ****.

Rincewend
12.17.2012 , 03:59 AM | #10
17th here and still no coins, my sub renews on the 10th and I am on the 6 month plan, thinking to drop down to one of the lesser ones, like month by month considering I am not sure how much longer this game will last with things like this going on. Pay to Win Lvl 7 ship equipment; cartel items not looking like they do in the purchase windows; not getting my coins every month. The never ending bugs, and memory leak. More than half the issues are not even on the known bug list I guess it would make the Dev's feel depressed if they put all the bugs there.