Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Ultimate PvP Records Thread

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Ultimate PvP Records Thread

PoliteAssasin
12.16.2012 , 08:12 PM | #11
Just want to make a suggestion, should healers be allowed to apply for highest kills considering they get credit for the kills of those they heal? Seams a bit unfair since not only are they not killing the player, but their total kills comes from basically the combination of the entire team.
Manager of Basic Skills For A Better Society. We hand out <basic skill stim>s in PVP to those in need. A donation of 1000 credits can help maintain the basic skills of 10 players for a day. Thousands of Republic PVPers are in dire need of these stims. Head to your local Pub Fleet and donate now!

NamikazeNaruto
12.16.2012 , 08:18 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by PoliteAssasin View Post
Just want to make a suggestion, should healers be allowed to apply for highest kills considering they get credit for the kills of those they heal? Seams a bit unfair since not only are they not killing the player, but their total kills comes from basically the combination of the entire team.
There are a lot of other categories that only certain classes can get. For example, you're probably only going to see Juggernauts or Marauders on the biggest hit category. This is why I made so many categories so every class has a chance at something.

Markisha
12.16.2012 , 08:56 PM | #13
EDIT: nvm
The Gragole legacy
Most amazing player world
Gragole - Sirmarkisha - Njok - Wwhewlpw - Bica

Dacce
12.16.2012 , 10:40 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Didy_Kush View Post
Couple of records of my own from Dalborra APAC server (when we had a records thread)

Overall Damage
1. (Carthy)(Dalborra)(Powertech)(1.2mil) http://i.imgur.com/MPFCO.jpg

Total Wins(Non-rated)
1. Carthy(Dalborra)(Powertech)(2227)http://i.imgur.com/RCQKT.jpg

Player Kills
1. Carthy(Dalborra)(Powertech)(75577) http://i.imgur.com/RCQKT.jpg

Medals Earned
1. Carthy(Dalborra)(Powertech)(35522) http://i.imgur.com/RCQKT.jpg

MvP Votes Received
1. Carthy(Dalborra)(Powertech)(4489) http://i.imgur.com/RCQKT.jpg

- Carthy Dalborra

Carthy you realise the only "Record" you have listed there that has anything to do with this list is the first one.

The other ones are just overall stats and aren't an indication on anything with the exception that you pvp a lot.

Sindol
12.16.2012 , 10:41 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by NamikazeNaruto View Post
This particular screenshot seems highly suspicious to me. I can't even check his hotbars because they are off the screenshot. Also you would also think someone with that high of a hit would have higher dps/overall damage.

Also the dropbox linked images don't work.
His screenshots are from the days where one could utilize relic buffs. This is why his smash is so high. People weren't in the best of gear back then, plus expertise adrenal, plus relics = 12k smash. Typically our server would not accept this as a current PvP stat because it is so outdated.
MAVIN
SQUAD LEADER
SPECTRE SQUAD

darthnish
12.16.2012 , 10:45 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Dacce View Post
Carthy you realise the only "Record" you have listed there that has anything to do with this list is the first one.

The other ones are just overall stats and aren't an indication on anything with the exception that you pvp a lot.
well that and he can kill you in 4 seconds. I hate and love the man.

Dacce
12.16.2012 , 10:53 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Sindol View Post
His screenshots are from the days where one could utilize relic buffs. This is why his smash is so high. People weren't in the best of gear back then, plus expertise adrenal, plus relics = 12k smash. Typically our server would not accept this as a current PvP stat because it is so outdated.
I loved the days where you could WZ buff and WZ adrenal and relic it up for massive damage. lolsweep/lolsmash was so OP back then.

NamikazeNaruto
12.16.2012 , 11:13 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Sindol View Post
That is why I wanted to see his hotbars, at first I thought it was from pre 1.2 and that he did it with relics/adrenals but.... everyone's hp is around 19-20k... which would seem to indicate war hero gear?

Didy_Kush
12.17.2012 , 12:03 AM | #19

I guess thats why the others are listed in the "Bonus Section: Overall Warzone Stats" if you read the OP

NoTomorrow
12.17.2012 , 12:30 AM | #20

Let the clicker have his own 5 minutes of fame too.
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Scatter Bombs are meant to be a fun bit of extra damage that occurs when you roll into or away from the action. That said, we’re okay with you trapping an unsuspecting enemy for a “wall bang” every now and then.