Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

C2-N2 Cartel Pack item bound to Imperial toon.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service (Read-Only)
C2-N2 Cartel Pack item bound to Imperial toon.

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DarkDreden
12.13.2012 , 08:00 PM | #1
I just bought 3 Blockade Runner packs. In one of the pack I received a customization for C2-N2. It is bound to the Imperial character I bought the pack on instead of having a timer on it. This item is useless to a Imperial character but I received this item on an Imperial toon.

Beruthien
12.13.2012 , 08:31 PM | #2 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Greetings DarkDreden,

We are aware that some items from Cartel Market Packs do not have their intended bind countdown timer, and they will currently bind to characters upon opening the Cartel Pack. This issue is currently under investigation.

Please keep an eye on future patch notes for further information.

Thank you!
Beruthien| BioWare Customer Service Forum Support

Chichiquilote
12.14.2012 , 04:02 PM | #3
same here i just received a +41 expertise crystal that is bound to me with no countdown, and i don't even pvp. Useless!

Sith-Viscera
12.14.2012 , 04:30 PM | #4
lol i have received a number of items that was bounded right to the toon at the time of opening these packs, useless items that i cant even send to my other toons that could use them forcing me to sell them at regular vendors but sometimes i cant even sell them at all so now im stuck with this crap taken up space in my cargo and inventory. I haven't complained b4 for feeling like i got ripped off on these packs getting useless items that i cant use that doesnt go with my class or getting the same thing countless times over and over again, i feel like a idiot for spending the kind of money i did on these packs and not even get one thing i wanted out of them, although i would of felt better bout spending that kind of money if i got what i wanted but i didnt. Im not saying i didnt get a couple good things but it doesnt warrant what i spent though.

I wont waste my time asking BW for refunds on these packs but if you recognize this trouble sum issue you could at least perhaps give a few packs for free to show you are trying to balance this mistake.

shudon
12.14.2012 , 05:09 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Chichiquilote View Post
same here i just received a +41 expertise crystal that is bound to me with no countdown, and i don't even pvp. Useless!
Same here. Opened a ticket and it was "passed on" then closed.

RameiArashi
01.08.2013 , 10:24 PM | #6
I just got the same bugged item. Some one in game claimed to get skin that worked on either side's ship droid, but mine sure doesn't.