Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators OOC

ToEasy
12.15.2012 , 08:29 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by meanken View Post
I thought they already were? Zarron seemed pissed at mean when he took that medbay hostage
Oh yeah, I forgot about that. Well, the tension will get higher. I am sure about that.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

Bird_of_Thunder
12.16.2012 , 12:01 PM | #22
Name: Kruseras Valkorro

Species: Human

Profession: Wanderer (formerly Jedi sage

Date of Birth: Unknown

Place of Birth: Unknown

Home Planet: Tython

Current Residence: Voss

Allegiance: No one

Armor: Torn Jedi Sage robes, brown cloth covering the area where his eyes would be

Facial Appearance: Aged, grey beard going to his neckline

Hair style/color: Long, slicked down hair that falls to the mid of his neck. Grey

Weapon of Choice: The Force

Secondary Weapon: Emerald lightsaber

Misc. Items: Amulet given to him by his father

Bio:
Kruseras was born to two Jedi somewhere in the galaxy. Not much is known about him up until his Jedi training. He had a strong connection to the Force, which led him down the path of a sage. He surpassed the trials with ease, and he was becoming a great Jedi until he faced against a Sith named Lord Elisstias. The Sith cut his eyes, permanently destroying his vision. The only thing that kept his vision was a strengthened connection to the Force. This connection was made because a Jedi master who was on the verge of passing on sacrificed himself to give Kruseras the Force power he needed to help him see. The aging Jedi sage's ability to sense dark siders incredibly well made him an effective Sith hunter. While his eyesight is gone, the Force helps him stay aware of his surroundings.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

jimdarkmagic
12.16.2012 , 04:08 PM | #23
any chance i can join in?
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

MdLogan
12.16.2012 , 04:17 PM | #24
Sure you can.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

jimdarkmagic
12.16.2012 , 04:20 PM | #25
Woot ill look through the characters i have and post a bio in a minute

jimdarkmagic
12.16.2012 , 05:10 PM | #26
Species/Race: Human
Name: Classified
Codename: Stryfe
Place of Birth: Dromund Kass
Height: 6’3
Weight: 190
Hair Color/Style: long black, usually pulled in a ponytail
Facial Appearance: trimmed beard, with a small scar over his eye
Eye Color: pale blue
Body Appearance: average muscular build with scarring on his back
Personality: calculating and charming willing to kill people to serve the empire
Home Planet: Dromund Kass
Current Residence: Classified
Allegiance: Empire
Profession: Imperial Agent (sniper)
Armor/Clothes: Black and burgundy trenchcoat with body armor underneath and black gloves
Primary Weapon(s): sniper rifle
Secondary Weapon(s): 12 inch vibroknife strapped to his belt
Miscellaneous Item(s): thermal detonator, stun knife, flashbang grenade, stealth field generator
Biography: Born on dromund kass to an influential military family he was educated by the best minds his father could afford but also was punished severely if he acted out against his parents. After reaching the age of 18 he joined the imperial military gaining high praises from his superiors for his skills as a sniper and strategist in small skirmishes against the republic. It wasn’t till 5 years later that Stryfe caught the eye of imperial intelligence by poisoning an influential diplomat on a trip to boost troops morale. Keeper transferred him back to dromund kass were stryfe was given the choice to join imperial intelligence or be court martialed and branded a traitor to the empire. after a minute of debating it with himself he decided his particular talents were far more suited for low impact covert missions then grunt work and joined imperial intelligence. Being a part of intelligence he was forced to sever his connections with family and adopt the name Stryfe and is usually sent on assassination or deep cover missions to root out any threat to the empire.

hopefully this character is good for this rp

MdLogan
12.16.2012 , 05:20 PM | #27
Good character.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

jimdarkmagic
12.16.2012 , 05:23 PM | #28
glad my character is good hahaha

jimdarkmagic
12.17.2012 , 02:37 PM | #29
i kinda feel like giving stryfe a partner though

MdLogan
12.17.2012 , 02:39 PM | #30
Go ahead.