Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

New Shinarika Shadow / Assassin PvP Video.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
New Shinarika Shadow / Assassin PvP Video.

Xinika's Avatar


Xinika
12.13.2012 , 02:25 PM | #1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6l8_Ck3mRc

Watchmen
Jedi Shadow PvP

And so the series continues...

17/1/23 : http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/skills/S...23e-1-c72e832f
2/31/8: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/skills/S...7c8ef78cif-30f
5/5/31: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/skills/S...c-f-13e72e8f2f
27/0/14: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/skills/S...e162fe-0-8830f
0/27/14: http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/skills/S...8cf78cif-8830f



17/1/23:
0:17 - 1:54
2:57 - 3:34
4:55 - 5:38

2/31/8:
1:55 - 2:30

5/5/31:
02:35 - 2:56

27/0/14:
3:35 - 4:52
7:30 - 8:00

0/27/14:
5:42 - 7:29
8:01 - 9:55


Note: 17/1/23 is not 23/1/17. It is a new Balance Hybrid I've made. I will have a later tutorial video covering the basics of it. From the strengths to weaknesses etc.
Assassin Representative
Aeonneta | Shinarika | Semjase
Guides - Videos - Action

Wookieenator's Avatar


Wookieenator
12.13.2012 , 02:53 PM | #2
neato

lovefool's Avatar


lovefool
12.13.2012 , 03:48 PM | #3
what spec is your favourite?
http://naurunappula.com/759013/yoda-tilaa-pizzaa.jpg

For anyone who wants to laugh till they cry!

Xinika's Avatar


Xinika
12.13.2012 , 03:57 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by lovefool View Post
what spec is your favourite?
Er... I have no favourite spec. I love em' all.
Assassin Representative
Aeonneta | Shinarika | Semjase
Guides - Videos - Action

Technohic's Avatar


Technohic
12.13.2012 , 04:00 PM | #5
No 31/10/0? LOL I realize that is one of the "noob" specs, but I like it. Great for PvE dailies which I use my assassin for any more because I have virtually 0 down time yet can still kill quickly. Always wondered how it would do in PvP.

Vyeta's Avatar


Vyeta
12.13.2012 , 04:01 PM | #6
Another solid video, thanks Shin. Not quite sure what I think of the 17/1/23. Guess I'll have to wait for the next vid.
Lusena 50 Assassin
Vyeta 50 Marauder
Sunnie 50 Shadow
Vaseni 50 Sorcerer
«Thana Vesh»

lovefool's Avatar


lovefool
12.13.2012 , 04:06 PM | #7
what spec is your favourite?
http://naurunappula.com/759013/yoda-tilaa-pizzaa.jpg

For anyone who wants to laugh till they cry!

Xinika's Avatar


Xinika
12.13.2012 , 04:06 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Vyeta View Post
Another solid video, thanks Shin. Not quite sure what I think of the 17/1/23. Guess I'll have to wait for the next vid.
In a basic nutshell, it's a highly mobile balance-type playstyle with a huge force pool for great overall sustained damage and control.
Assassin Representative
Aeonneta | Shinarika | Semjase
Guides - Videos - Action

RankorSSGS's Avatar


RankorSSGS
12.13.2012 , 04:36 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Xinika View Post
In a basic nutshell, it's a highly mobile balance-type playstyle with a huge force pool for great overall sustained damage and control.
Honestly, I do not see the point of this build, at least for my own playstyle. It just seems to give up a lot of Balance's damage from the top of the tree, and lower Infil points, all for what seems to be nothing more than 20% force regen. When I play full Balance, I put 2 points into Sharpened mind, and I never ever have issues with force. I can even afford to use project for more than just keeping the Twin Disciplines buff up. Whether that's because I play Balance wrong or whatever, I don't know. I'm greatly anticipating a video more dedicated to explaining your new hybrid, because I must be missing something.

Nevertheless, the new video is amazing as always. Glad to have you back.
Vesharia, Zannáh, Xeshara Retired due to broken class
Jetii'ka - Combat/Focus Bloodfrenzie - Carnage/Rage
Pot5/Bastion

Xinika's Avatar


Xinika
12.13.2012 , 05:14 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by RankorSSGS View Post
Honestly, I do not see the point of this build, at least for my own playstyle. It just seems to give up a lot of Balance's damage from the top of the tree, and lower Infil points, all for what seems to be nothing more than 20% force regen. When I play full Balance, I put 2 points into Sharpened mind, and I never ever have issues with force. I can even afford to use project for more than just keeping the Twin Disciplines buff up. Whether that's because I play Balance wrong or whatever, I don't know. I'm greatly anticipating a video more dedicated to explaining your new hybrid, because I must be missing something.

Nevertheless, the new video is amazing as always. Glad to have you back.
Yeah, I said the same thing when my guildie showed me the build but I was pretty wrong. This spec tends to rely on DS a lot and it can upkeep it very frequently. Think of it as harder hitting dots.
Assassin Representative
Aeonneta | Shinarika | Semjase
Guides - Videos - Action