Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP Mentoring Program

HauksbokT
12.14.2012 , 01:26 AM | #11
I don't mind sharing thoughts with other healing agents/scoundral, toon name = Haukess.

Epoch also says he's willing to share with sin/shadow DPS.

Tom_the_Narwhal
12.14.2012 , 01:41 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Themistaa View Post
I will mentor in the art of sausage making..

I heard a lot of the dudes on this program like sausage. I also offer a match making service for those unable to find good sausage. Feel free to pst me in game ladies.
Do you do bratwurst or scottish continental?
Tomthenarwhal
Ihaveabiggun Issues Cicolluis Tomthenarwhal
Fioria Fanta-Pants
Gm of <Legit>

Discoteck
12.14.2012 , 01:49 AM | #13
I was going to make this thread myself mosus but w/e.

I appreciate all the people nominating themselves to be a mentor but i have noticed a fair few people aready have regular spots in an established ranked team. What i am looking for is a tank mentor, and a healing mentor to Que with the newbies for these competitions. People who don't care about their ratings and want to help the community live a bit longer.

HOWEVER all these mentors with teams already would be wonderful if they would drop their 4 man elite warhero premade and Que with a recruit player of the same class from my team/program.

It would also be appreciated if people who saw these new players in warzones would give them my name
RIPMDN|CHVRCHS|DISCOTECK|APERTúRE|SCITS

My ROLEPLAY / ARESNAL BURST video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VBbRRDFk1CI

Antiskeptic
12.14.2012 , 04:15 AM | #14
Sorry man, just saw the op' to get this started and happening fast.

This format also lends itself to having people who may not want to queue for ranked as points of contact.
Especially for someone like myself who doesn't want to queue for ranked on a toon I'm unfamiliar with but I might want to ask for advice and work it out myself, but also lends itself to your idea also. (Not sure exactly what you were going for.)

Edit: Though I don't know how you were going to set up your thread. Sorry for stealing this. Lol

On that note I'd be willing to get on my scoundrel and do some ranked and try to help people out.
//

GHoppa
12.14.2012 , 03:39 PM | #15
I am happy to que in normal wz's with anyone seeking advice for an hour or two each day.

- Valar

JcPogi
12.14.2012 , 05:32 PM | #16
I will somehow try to answer questions regarding the Balance spec for Shadows.

Pm my VG if you need help. Twentyfour <Not Entirely Stable> / Y'vaine

Weeeeee
12.14.2012 , 09:19 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by JcPogi View Post
I will somehow try to answer questions regarding the Balance spec for Shadows.

Pm my VG if you need help. Twentyfour <Not Entirely Stable> / Y'vaine
Yvaine you are Twentyfour?! haha good work leaving me Nkbe and Gnais the dark last night. We were like "who is this guy?".
Chief
<Core OG>

Rank #1 PVP Guild of Bastion

JcPogi
12.14.2012 , 10:15 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Weeeeee View Post
Yvaine you are Twentyfour?! haha good work leaving me Nkbe and Gnais the dark last night. We were like "who is this guy?".
I am just his shadow.. lol..

slickmatty
12.15.2012 , 12:29 PM | #19
I would be happy to put my hand up for sage heals as well. I solo pvp 90% of the time so wouldn't really affect me. Also available for rateds if anyone's looking for extra heals.

Hellum <advent children>

Shioji
12.16.2012 , 08:40 AM | #20
speaking to zeys the other day (was trying to get him to come back aswell) but he was telling me all the good players that use to play dont play anymore etc and id have to agree with him from all these videos and events ive been too and watched etc there arent many good players left and i dont mean good like you topped the warzone board good i mean you know your class and how to move and use abilitys with out clicking them or keyboard turning and just basic common sense thats all it takes...teaching someone how to play how you play is wrong anyone that WANTs to get better at PvP or their character/gameplay need to do it them selfs

Good players ... right.....

i have seen 1 too many smashes that S KEY/Keyboard turn to line up a smash i mean are you ****en serious ? it makes me sick!!! Ohh and all you people who care about RANKED WZs right now ...you know its not even a season right ? your rating means nothing

TLR

Get good on your own no one can teach you how to be better other then your self anyone that is/was really good never needed a mentor qft

end rant xoxo <3
Rambojenkins - Vanguard OG
I Put Da Team on Ma Back