Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PVP Mentoring Program

12.12.2012 , 08:52 PM | #1
So given the great suggestion of Mentoring in the other thread I though I might start a new one specifically aimed at that.

If you're keen to mentor someone about your class/spec and WZs then drop a comment below with your toons name and guild then I'll add it to the list below (I'll put multiple names next to each class so don't stress if there is a name already there.], then people can see who's willing to mentor, they can contact you and then you can discuss with them how you may mentor them. Discussing your spec, rotation, stat build, strats for wzs, your classes roll in a wz etc. You may also want to queue with them in normal wzs or ranked as a few ideas.

Sentinel: Luc <Midian>
Guardian tank:
Guardian DPS: Obiray <Avatar Dynasty>
Sage heals: Tinkle <Not Entirely Stable>, Hellum <Advent Children>
Sage DPS:
Shadow tank: Juria (Ridicule) <Sparkle Spa>
Shadow DPS: Ciraf <Black Sun> (Infiltration), Epoch <Absolved>, Y'vaine (Balance, contact Twentyfour) <Not Entirely Stable>
Scoundrel heals: Valar <Not Entirely Stable>, Haukess <Absolved>
Scoundrel DPS: Valar <Not Entirely Stable>
Commando heals: Jumpsuit [Warning] <Add Coins>
Commando Dps: Mosus <Add Coins>
Vanguard Tank: Issues [Fioria/Tomthenarwhal] <Legit>
Vanguard DPS: Warning <Add Coins>

Marauder: Luc <Midian>
Juggernaut tank:
Juggernaut DPS:
Sorcerer Heals:
Sorcerer DPS:
Assassin Tank: Ridicule (Juria) <Midian>
Assassin DPS: Epoch
Operative Heals: Haukess
Operative DPS:
Sniper: Fresk
Mercenary Heals:
Mercenary DPS:
Powertech Tank:
Powertech DPS: Jump <Add Coins>

New and experienced pvpers alike, if you're looking for some help with your class/spec/role in pvp, a list is forming above of people willing to mentor you or exchange ideas about their class/spec/role in pvp. If you're keen to do either of these (be mentored or hear their ideas) contact them in game. Simply type in their name or in cases such as Luc where he has Character mapping in his name, type in /who 50 and see if they're online and send them a pst in game.

12.12.2012 , 09:15 PM | #2

12.12.2012 , 09:19 PM | #3
I will be more than happy to help out with sage healing
<Not Entirely Stable>
Bessy . . .

12.12.2012 , 10:52 PM | #4
Can we nominate other people?

Come to Ciraf for help with Infiltration Shadow (DPS)
Fugue (DPS Tank) or Qar (Tanky Tank) are both probably best for Tank Shadow (Kinetic Combat)
Y'vaine is a very good Balance Spec (DPS) Shadow, decent all around.
Chilastra - SWG
Master DaríNala
Ciraf - Justin Biebs

12.12.2012 , 10:57 PM | #5
I thought about nominations, but then people may be flooded with unwanted psts...

But yes those suggestions are good, Fugue is also good with Balance dps

12.13.2012 , 12:17 AM | #6
You can add Valar from <Not Entirely Stable> to the list for scoundrel heals. Willing to help out wherever possible.

I have also been dabbling in Scoundrel DPS lately, as i haven't been enjoying healing with pugs. I would be more than capable and willing to help out begginners in that also, seeing as there really isn't that many DPS scoundrels around.

12.13.2012 , 04:09 AM | #7
I'll happily help anyone out with Vanguard Tanking
Ihaveabiggun Issues Cicolluis Tomthenarwhal
Fioria Fanta-Pants
Gm of <Legit>

12.13.2012 , 06:07 PM | #8
I'll nominate Fresk for Sniper.
I'd say put me down for Op Heals (Icesis) but I can think of at least 5-6 other guys who are much better than I am and more suited. But if no-one else comes forward, then I'm happy to put my name down for it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Clarian View Post
Luke's motivation to confront Vader wasn't to get a new belt.

12.13.2012 , 06:13 PM | #9
coms heals or pyro van / pt

12.14.2012 , 12:00 AM | #10
I will mentor in the art of sausage making..

I heard a lot of the dudes on this program like sausage. I also offer a match making service for those unable to find good sausage. Feel free to pst me in game ladies.
Takyourmeds <Core>