Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

It's time to form a competitive pub team for rateds.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands
It's time to form a competitive pub team for rateds.

Frequencyz's Avatar


Frequencyz
12.14.2012 , 02:19 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by LoL-K-Noob View Post
Still hurt from the beat down I gave you on civil war tonight bro? Your QQ is delish my boy. Wittle freq dont know how to deal with Sage CC ouch
Haven't QQ'd yet...was just saying I should make a second forum account...maybe once you learn to quit idolizing yourself you might take up learning to read. And losing is just one of the risks you take when solo queing...it happens...I'm not going to feed your ego with complaints about bubble stun, or how an auto attack sends you heading for the hills,or take a page from your book and say I don't take regulars seriously, or how you didn't beat anything down, the other 7 people on your team did (collectively I might add, they couldn't do it individually) because you were too busy running around and bubbling while my team sat at a node "defending", and I ran middle to attempt some sort of crazy 8v1.....but I will say GG, and that you did a really good job keeping your team up and bubbled. I applaud your support abilities, if only I gave a damn about my pugs as much as you, maybe I would win more often...alas....they're worthless to me.

oh... and thank you caring so much, it's nice to see I have fans as well

kamerence's Avatar


kamerence
12.14.2012 , 05:55 AM | #12
I'm reallllly wanting to do rateds as well. Smash spec guardian building war hero atm, little light on gear and a goofy schedule but if youre still wanting me whisper yeahboy in game.

TheGame's Avatar


TheGame
12.14.2012 , 06:28 AM | #13
Unstoppable

Donna
Krath
Finish
Calem

Churb
Obiwalker
Miko(or sum sweep guardian cant remeber exactly)
Reginleaf

Can prolly switch out a vanguard and guardian for 2 stealths just cant think of any boss shadows/dps scoundrals off the top of my head.

Prolly alot of variations of people who could be replacements this is just off the top of my head.

LoL-K-Noob's Avatar


LoL-K-Noob
12.14.2012 , 09:26 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Frequencyz View Post
Haven't QQ'd yet...was just saying I should make a second forum account...maybe once you learn to quit idolizing yourself you might take up learning to read. And losing is just one of the risks you take when solo queing...it happens...I'm not going to feed your ego with complaints about bubble stun, or how an auto attack sends you heading for the hills,or take a page from your book and say I don't take regulars seriously, or how you didn't beat anything down, the other 7 people on your team did (collectively I might add, they couldn't do it individually) because you were too busy running around and bubbling while my team sat at a node "defending", and I ran middle to attempt some sort of crazy 8v1.....but I will say GG, and that you did a really good job keeping your team up and bubbled. I applaud your support abilities, if only I gave a damn about my pugs as much as you, maybe I would win more often...alas....they're worthless to me.

oh... and thank you caring so much, it's nice to see I have fans as well
Y so mad?

LoL-K-Noob's Avatar


LoL-K-Noob
12.14.2012 , 09:29 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by TheGame View Post
Unstoppable

Donna
Krath
Finish
Calem

Churb
Obiwalker
Miko(or sum sweep guardian cant remeber exactly)
Reginleaf

Can prolly switch out a vanguard and guardian for 2 stealths just cant think of any boss shadows/dps scoundrals off the top of my head.

Prolly alot of variations of people who could be replacements this is just off the top of my head.
Donna - hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha good one.

RyanReagan's Avatar


RyanReagan
12.14.2012 , 09:36 AM | #16
I played against Finish, he is very good. I'm surprised he's in such a nub guild.
C.K. <Infinite Darkness> S.N. <Infinite Darkness> K.R. <Infinite Darkness> C.K. <Infinite Darkness>

JeffSantos's Avatar


JeffSantos
12.14.2012 , 09:53 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Washingtoon View Post
1..This is where the imp teams (you know who you are) shine, their players are individually better. Think outside the box (read:guild).


For the Republic
Not so sure about that. For two basic reasons: First, rep has also brilliant players. Guys like talionis, hennessy, k'rath, obi, mitth, they can be as good as some of the best imp players. Second, some of the guys that you might think that are the best imp players also have a pub toon. I played with a Physics(one of the best pvp guilds imo) premade a few days ago, I expected to win when i saw them, but the other team had Jediyy (who also has a brilliant marauder) and Churb, and they were enough to beat our team.
[CENTER]The Corleone Legacy - POT5
Sofia'coppola (Operative) / Marlon'branndo (Marauder)

Frequencyz's Avatar


Frequencyz
12.14.2012 , 01:07 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by LoL-K-Noob View Post
Y so mad?
not mad, flattered rather.

TheGame's Avatar


TheGame
12.14.2012 , 02:30 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by JeffSantos View Post
Not so sure about that. For two basic reasons: First, rep has also brilliant players. Guys like talionis, hennessy, k'rath, obi, mitth, they can be as good as some of the best imp players. Second, some of the guys that you might think that are the best imp players also have a pub toon. I played with a Physics(one of the best pvp guilds imo) premade a few days ago, I expected to win when i saw them, but the other team had Jediyy (who also has a brilliant marauder) and Churb, and they were enough to beat our team.
Not sure if really complementing pub players or making fun of premade getting beat...either way I agree.

Washingtoon's Avatar


Washingtoon
12.14.2012 , 03:12 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by JeffSantos View Post
Not so sure about that. For two basic reasons: First, rep has also brilliant players. Guys like talionis, hennessy, k'rath, obi, mitth, they can be as good as some of the best imp players. Second, some of the guys that you might think that are the best imp players also have a pub toon. I played with a Physics(one of the best pvp guilds imo) premade a few days ago, I expected to win when i saw them, but the other team had Jediyy (who also has a brilliant marauder) and Churb, and they were enough to beat our team.
There are, without question, good pubs but it seems like they havent found eachother yet or simply prefer to play with their guildies . Some of the guilds are probably good enough to put up somewhat of a fight but if the best guilds had put their 2-3 best players on one and the same team instead they'd be more competitive.

On another note, whose alt is Shaerie (assassin)? If that's not an alt I'd instantly recruit him/her for one of the better imp guilds/teams. He/she is consistently putting up good numbers, hits like a truck and isnt even particulary geared (17'ish K).