Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BUG: Revan's Robes

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Aelther
12.13.2012 , 08:20 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by Primarch_PWnD View Post
Be careful, they're being vague about which issue he's talking about.

On the "Known Issues" thread, it's listed as:
•Revan's Robes do not have the correct appearance when equipped.

It's not clear whether they're referring to the clipping issue, the double-hood issue, or that they got caught recoloring random robes and calling them "Revan's"

Be careful about their promises. They promised us "Revan's" armor, and this is what we got.
I'm 90% sure they are talking about the skirt, because the skirt IS called Revan's Robes. (while chest is called Revan's Chest Plate and mask is called Revan's Mask). So it does not look vague to me...

CrazyOldMystic
12.13.2012 , 08:38 PM | #52
What on earth is this? Under known issues the companions ability to unify their colors, for their armor is not listed. Someone want to explain this? Sorry but I am not going to let this go. This is a every day issue, that sub players have to deal with every time they log in.

tman_ac
12.14.2012 , 12:59 AM | #53
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Of course we want to fix it. Somewhere along the line something happened that resulted in this mistake. Thanks to the efforts in this thread, we're able to pinpoint this as needing to be fixed.
When you are going to fix it BW, can you please give me an answer if THIS will be fixed as well?
T3-M4 - Seven Stuck
Dragonslayer The Eternal Warrior Gate Crasher Conquerer of the Dread Fortress

MrRuck
12.14.2012 , 04:32 AM | #54
Hey everyone, thank you for pointing this out. We're going to work on a solution to this, but know that it will take a bit of time for it to arrive in a patch. In the meantime, we've added this to our Known Issues. Thank you for your patience.
Does that include:
Quote: Originally Posted by Alec_Fortescue View Post
It's not a bug but a design oversight! A bug are the two hoods (one is clipping thru the cowl on the back!) on the Revan's chestplate haha.
?
Lycaeon
< Samurai Pizza Cats >
R.I.P. Dalborra Server

Elfa
12.14.2012 , 07:34 AM | #55
Hey everyone, thank you for pointing this out. We're going to work on a solution to this, but know that it will take a bit of time for it to arrive in a patch. In the meantime, we've added this to our Known Issues. Thank you for your patience.
Ok, two things Joveth. This isn't a bug hunt. As someone who has fixed an issue like this before, it doesn't take nearly any time for a seasoned pro to fix an issue like this so suggesting that it's gonna take time to show up in some future patch is sad.

Second, I've been trying to point out clipping issues in this stupid game for like 8 months and you guys not only never respond, none of the issues I've pointed out have ever been fixed. How long have you people known about speeder bike cape clipping for example, possibly the most visible clipping in the whole game and yet have done nothing.

You know what, I think I understand why you guys don't talk to us. It isn't because we're rude or don't deserve it. It's because you can't make any promises and you can't talk about anything. Basically, you're zip-tied with duck tape over your mouth by EA and have been given a job to do with no actual freedom to do it. You can't talk about anything, you have no answers about anything, everything is always coming soon or off in the distant future when robots rule the Earth.

If you guys can't get a simple clipping issue fixed by the very next patch, then hire more people for crying out loud and if you can't afford it, then tell the board of EA directors to take a pay cut since looking at their stock, they aren't doing their jobs at all.
Quote: Originally Posted by Lunafox View Post
Calm down, I'd hardly call that whining. He just asked a question. Go have a coffee and calm down. Jeepers.
Lunafox nailed it. This is correct.

Mara_Zyras
12.14.2012 , 07:35 AM | #56
in my opinion the mask is spot on.

the robes are nice and i would like them in the game, but they are not revans robes.

these are revans robes and what they should look like.
http://www.swingtimeorchestra.com/darth_revan.jpg

Galbatorrix
12.14.2012 , 08:03 AM | #57

Can you please make sure this includes the up hood and down hood clipping (you may have to make the uphood larger to fix this) and also the mask clipping through the up hood on male body type 3?

Mara_Zyras
12.14.2012 , 08:30 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by Mara_Zyras View Post
in my opinion the mask is spot on.

the robes are nice and i would like them in the game, but they are not revans robes.

these are revans robes and what they should look like.
http://www.swingtimeorchestra.com/darth_revan.jpg

maybe also add revans belt as it seems to look pretty unique ? :P just a thought.

http://athalran.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/revan.jpg

Selenial
12.14.2012 , 08:44 AM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Aelther View Post
Wher did you get that picture? Revan has a green saber in it with an asteroid behind him... Doesnt he have a purple one in the foundry?
The Mandalorian Wars were a series of massacres that masked another war, a war of conversion. Culminating in a final atrocity that no Jedi could walk away from… save one.
Zarys Sorcerer Cathinka Scoundrel
Force In Balance - The Harbinger

Aelther
12.14.2012 , 08:47 AM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Selenial View Post
Wher did you get that picture? Revan has a green saber in it with an asteroid behind him... Doesnt he have a purple one in the foundry?
Yes he has a purple one, but it was hard to find a screenshot with his robe showing, (usually all of them are only showing him above the waist) so I just used whichever I could find that showed what I wanted to show.

Also according to Wookieepedia his lightsaber was green, he only changed it to purple when he travelled to the foundry.

Anyway, found another image http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...inalDuel01.jpg with a purple lightsaber if you somehow think my original screenshot was fake... And you can still see that the Cartel robe is wrong..