Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BUG: Revan's Robes

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

TUXs
12.12.2012 , 01:27 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by OddballEasyEight View Post
Oh my, a reskin of an item already in the game? what a surprise!
Exactly. Not at all a surprise.
All warfare is based on deception. Attack him where he is unprepared, appear where you are not expected. If his forces are united, separate them. If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near. A leader leads by example not by force.

Heezdedjim
12.12.2012 , 01:44 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by spencer_ View Post
I was kind of surprised too. Revan's lower robe just looks like a reskinned muse robe.
It's not even that. It's a straight repaint of the "Investigator's" set that was in the first batch of cash shop junk (which in turn is just a repaint of some other tired old ugly set that has been in the game since launch).

Katsuragisama
12.12.2012 , 01:48 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Aelther View Post
Silly thing is that they don't even have to re-skin anything, revan is already in the game.
Yeah, I would have expected actual Revan robes...ripped off the NPC himself. I'd actually prefer quite a few of the NPC's armors...
Quote: Originally Posted by John Riccitiello, Electronic Arts Inc. - CEO
When you are six hours into playing Battlefield and you run out of ammo in your clip, and we ask you for a dollar to reload, you're really not very price sensitive at that point in time... We're not gouging, but we're charging.

Terin
12.12.2012 , 01:48 PM | #14
Man, they really need to get on the ball! This isn't some throwaway armor; this is REVAN'S armor we're talking about here! Hopefully, they'll do us a solid and actually update these armor-pieces in an upcoming Patch. Plus, they need to add the add his cape, too!

SNCommand
12.12.2012 , 01:51 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Terin View Post
Plus, they need to add the add his cape, too!
No Capes!

But seriously yeah, they really should add it, been waiting a long time for the whole original set, even the first kotor only gave us a cheap copy of it
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

threepers
12.12.2012 , 01:51 PM | #16
The oversized shoulder thingamajig ruins the chestpiece for me. Needs to go back to the original look.

Aelther
12.12.2012 , 02:06 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by SNCommand View Post
even the first kotor only gave us a cheap copy of it
Yeah but KOTOR had mods, plenty of which gave real Revan's set with the cape.

SNCommand
12.12.2012 , 02:13 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Aelther View Post
Yeah but KOTOR had mods, plenty of which gave real Revan's set with the cape.
Well sure, but then I had already passed on to other games, good for a few replays though, the cape being as stiff as a plank was a letdown though, that's some of the reason why I was hoping we could have the real deal in this game
Quote: Originally Posted by Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw
Personally I would slap Georges hands away from the editing desk, give him a colouring book and then remake the entire prequel trilogy so that Darth Vader uses the force to win breakdance competitions and chokes to death anyone who utters the word midichlorians.

Terin
12.12.2012 , 02:14 PM | #19
The fact of the matter is, considering this is REVAN'S armor, it's worthy of a higher standard, and at the very least, making sure that it looks correct.

Alavastre
12.12.2012 , 02:17 PM | #20
The lower robes were lost when the evil Sith killed him. So, it's all explained now. Go home.
Timid men prefer the calm of despotism to the tempestuous sea of Liberty. Thomas Jefferson