Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

BUG: Revan's Robes

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Aelther
01.07.2013 , 03:44 AM | #101
Quote: Originally Posted by SoSickMinded View Post
I'm hoping as well... any clue when the next patch will be anyway? o.o
Well it says: Scheduled Maintenance: January 8th, 2013, but we can never know what will the patch fix (or break ) until it's live.

Toweleeeie
01.07.2013 , 04:12 AM | #102
The chest piece and robe are both wrong. I dont know what Bioware was thinking trying to get this by us.

I mean damn, they must think we are really really stupid.

I want the exact robe from Maelstrom Prison
I like turtles

pudim
01.07.2013 , 09:42 AM | #103
Quote: Originally Posted by Toweleeeie View Post
The chest piece and robe are both wrong. I dont know what Bioware was thinking trying to get this by us.

I mean damn, they must think we are really really stupid.
What? but that's impossible!
You either subscribe, or you don't, cartel coins are useless

Frozenshiva
01.07.2013 , 01:40 PM | #104
Uhh... ok.... is this another one of those "This is canon because i say so regardless of what you guys wrote" type of conversation again? Cause it sure as hell feels like one.
I played KotOR 1 and 2 over 20 times combined with almost every single possible decision taken and ending seen, and you don't see me freaking out like that.
You guys aren't fans of KotOR ... you are overzealous nutcases really.

Amodin
01.07.2013 , 01:51 PM | #105
Quote: Originally Posted by JovethGonzalez View Post
Of course we want to fix it. Somewhere along the line something happened that resulted in this mistake. Thanks to the efforts in this thread, we're able to pinpoint this as needing to be fixed.
Yes, just like the rest of us have been waiting on things to be fixed in game for months now. We want fixes too. Does that make it so? No. Actions make it so, not wishes. Lack of action speaks for itself.

Beslley
01.07.2013 , 01:52 PM | #106
I'd also like to point out that Twi'leks can't even properly wear the set since even with wearing something that hides our lekku (like Revan's mask) we still don't get the hood to come up, which completely ruins the set for me, and many others who made the mistake of rolling Twi'lek.

Can we please, please, PLEASE get the ability to wear a fraking hood, already? I see this as borderline game breaking as someone who loves collecting outfits and LOVES hoods but cannot wear them.

I knew I should've rolled Sith.

Quote: Originally Posted by Frozenshiva View Post
Uhh... ok.... is this another one of those "This is canon because i say so regardless of what you guys wrote" type of conversation again? Cause it sure as hell feels like one.
I played KotOR 1 and 2 over 20 times combined with almost every single possible decision taken and ending seen, and you don't see me freaking out like that.
Not sure why you're surprised. People LOVED KOTOR. I loved KOTOR. This is supposed to be the beloved, iconic robe of a character that many people have strong, fond memories of. Of COURSE they are going to be upset.
<Death and Taxes>
Prophecy of the Five

Beslley - dps sorc | Arenatah - snoipah | Nef'arian - dps op | Alexstraza - slinger
KHEM VAL IS MY COPILOT

Jandi
01.07.2013 , 01:56 PM | #107
Quote: Originally Posted by Beslley View Post
I'd also like to point out that Twi'leks can't even properly wear the set since even with wearing something that hides our lekku (like Revan's mask) we still don't get the hood to come up, which completely ruins the set for me, and many others who made the mistake of rolling Twi'lek.

Can we please, please, PLEASE get the ability to wear a fraking hood, already? I see this as borderline game breaking as someone who loves collecting outfits and LOVES hoods but cannot wear them.

I knew I should've rolled Sith.
You KNEW when rolling a Twi that you can't wear hoods so don't pretend like it's a shock to you. I can't either. I have 4 chars I can't wear hoods on but I KNEW full well that I wouldn't be able to. Maybe if they ever bother to release a way to redo our chars I can switch to another species but until then, suck it up.

Beslley
01.07.2013 , 02:01 PM | #108
Quote: Originally Posted by Jandi View Post
You KNEW when rolling a Twi that you can't wear hoods so don't pretend like it's a shock to you. I can't either. I have 4 chars I can't wear hoods on but I KNEW full well that I wouldn't be able to. Maybe if they ever bother to release a way to redo our chars I can switch to another species but until then, suck it up.
Actually, I didn't. Nowhere on the character creation screen, or ANYWHERE did it say that I wouldn't be able to wear hoods. For a while, I didn't even know that the items I was wearing were SUPPOSED to have hoods. I'd look at other people on fleet and go "Wow, nice hood. Wonder when I'll finally find one of those pieces?"

When I found out that it wasn't that I hadn't run across a hooded piece, I literally COULDN'T wear a hood, I was really disappointed. Then, when I found a full-covering head piece, I was like, "well, SURELY now that my stupid lekku are out of the way, the hood will come up. Right? RIGHT?" No dice.

Please don't assume anything. Trust me, if I'd had known that the game was going to LOCK ME OUT of hoods, I'd have never rolled Twi'lek. But guess what, nothing ever told me that I couldn't. So please, sit back down, because your argument is invalid.

EDIT: I never understood why it was such an issue to fix hoods for Twi'leks anyhow. What, could they not be arsed to spend like ten minutes modeling a few static lekku poses and hide our other lekku (which they can clearly do, look at the full-head pieces) then slap the static lekku on the hood up? Such a tiny amount of work for something that would greatly enrich the game, really.

SECOND EDIT: Honestly, I could live with the hood restriction as long as when I wore something that covered my lekku (example: Revan's mask) the hood would come up. For reals.
<Death and Taxes>
Prophecy of the Five

Beslley - dps sorc | Arenatah - snoipah | Nef'arian - dps op | Alexstraza - slinger
KHEM VAL IS MY COPILOT

Aelther
01.07.2013 , 02:02 PM | #109
Quote: Originally Posted by Frozenshiva View Post
It has nothing to do with kotor. I'm not demanding exact same model from kotor, I'm just asking for Revan's outfit like the REVAN NPC HAS IN SWTOR (not kotor). Also who cares what kind of conversation it is. I have showed undeniable proof that the robe we got is not the robe REVAN NPC wears and so it is confirmed by BioWare and is listed in the known issues.

it seems like some people reply without fully reading the original post...

Frozenshiva
01.07.2013 , 02:15 PM | #110
Quote: Originally Posted by Aelther View Post
It has nothing to do with kotor. I'm not demanding exact same model from kotor, I'm just asking for Revan's outfit like the REVAN NPC HAS IN SWTOR (not kotor). Also who cares what kind of conversation it is. I have showed undeniable proof that the robe we got is not the robe REVAN NPC wears and so it is confirmed by BioWare and is listed in the known issues.

it seems like some people reply without fully reading the original post...
Oh believe me, i read it, and all 11 pages up to this point.
The original complaint is real, no questions there. I even nodded in acceptance at first. It's the 11 pages that follow and the replies in them that make my brain numb.

This isn't a conversation, it's erosion.