Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Jedi and other matters...

saremun
12.12.2012 , 12:32 PM | #1
Hi everyone!

i have been thinking lately about many things in star wars universe starting with the Jedi order, how do they get their financing and who decide how much, the same for the Sith?

Spoiler

internaty
12.12.2012 , 01:04 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by saremun View Post
Hi everyone!

i have been thinking lately about many things in star wars universe starting with the Jedi order, how do they get their financing and who decide how much, the same for the Sith?
The previaling theory is that the repbulic finance the jedi.

I personal think alot of people offer small contribution in the same way rilgues persons spent money to there local shrine.

In a republic of trillions that is alot..
There probley also get alot from the senators as they are the sworn defenders of the republic.

As for the sith....they simply take what they want.
knowledge is power.
use it well.

Good players take any and all advantages they can get, actually. It's why they are good.

AlexDougherty
12.13.2012 , 12:13 PM | #3
Yes, the republic does fund the Jedi, there is a scene in a conversation at the start of the Jedi Knight quest were
Spoiler

The Sith run the empire, and own most of the territory, with money either being budgetted by the Dark Council, or from their estates.
Spoiler
Peace can be found, above all passions. Through passion, I may gain strength.
Through strength, I may gain power. Through power, I may gain victory.
But for every enemy fallen, a new foe rises.
For every chain broken, new chains bind me. Only the Force can set me free.

OldVengeance
12.14.2012 , 01:22 PM | #4
Pureblood's eventually became extinct mostly because their bloodline became so diluted from crossbreeding I think.