Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK-51 Still NOT Fixed For Low Level Characters!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
HK-51 Still NOT Fixed For Low Level Characters!

zDAKz
12.11.2012 , 06:28 AM | #1
So you release 1.5 half *** and broken, then you release 1.6 but it doesn't fix the problems left over from the previous version.......all I have to say is ***
Join The Defenders Of Chaos
www.defendersofchaos.com

Shadowlands Server
DOC Recruitment Video

Slurmez
12.11.2012 , 09:59 AM | #2
the STAP was supposed to be a adaptive vehicle based on speeder training, we were told that in beta, it only took a year to actually be implemented so check back in 11 months.....

HarleysRule
12.11.2012 , 10:21 AM | #3
TBH I don't think HK's armor is EVER going to scale to level.

Athena-Nike
12.11.2012 , 10:36 AM | #4
Least they could do is make it 1,000,000 to unlock HK for a faction rather then per alt, much rather see that then scaling gear

AlixMV
12.11.2012 , 11:43 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Athena-Nike View Post
Least they could do is make it 1,000,000 to unlock HK for a faction rather then per alt, much rather see that then scaling gear
And I'd rather a chance to level with him, since I think getting a Companion at max level is kind of pointless.

To each their own.
~ Jedi Covenant ~
Sollyni ~ Brixyl / Serateh ~ Ydris

TimmyToker
12.11.2012 , 11:54 AM | #6
I'm a little confused. Do you think that they are planning on giving out gear for HK that automatically changes level as you level up with him? If so you are going to be bitterly disappointed. This feature is never going to be implemented.

The most you can hope for is that the gear that comes with HK will be equivalent to your characters level when you get him. From there on you will need to upgrade him just like any other companion.

MrSchmo
12.11.2012 , 11:58 AM | #7
I dont think anyone has provided linked proof that BW ever said that the armor will scale with HK. If not please pprove me wrong. I wish it did but I have never seen a dev say that it should.
That's why they call it space, cause there is so much of it.

MrHotter
12.11.2012 , 12:37 PM | #8
I'd rather have the level 50 gear with my level 10 HK. I can use cybertech and quests to keep him geared up now, but the level 50 set will be harder (and much more expensive) to get once I'm max level.
"I have infinite capacity to do more work as long as you don't mind if my quality approaches zero" -Dilbert

SRTtoZZ
12.11.2012 , 01:08 PM | #9
Excuse my ignorance but whats the issue? I got HK-51 yesterday and then bought him on my low level for 350 cartel coints (1 mil is a bid ridiculous imo). Anyway, I took off his level 50 gear, put it in the bank for later and then bought green/blue peices for him and spent a total of about 40-50k. He is great, does great DPS and is perfect for my sawbones leveling. Whats the issue?

Slurmez
12.11.2012 , 01:16 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by TimmyToker View Post
I'm a little confused. Do you think that they are planning on giving out gear for HK that automatically changes level as you level up with him? If so you are going to be bitterly disappointed. This feature is never going to be implemented.

The most you can hope for is that the gear that comes with HK will be equivalent to your characters level when you get him. From there on you will need to upgrade him just like any other companion.
well.... that is what they said lol