Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The Blockade Runner Cartel Pack.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The Blockade Runner Cartel Pack.

veyl
12.11.2012 , 12:35 PM | #11
As I stated in This Thread , the description in game specifically states "this pack contains rare bonus items not found in any other cartel market pack".

It was the only reason I picked it up, thinking only the new stuff would be in it. Those Patch Notes, are NOT what is stated in game on the market.

BobaScott
12.11.2012 , 01:29 PM | #12
I bought 3 with the intention of selling 2 on the GTN. Opened the first and got Revan's Chest Plate and Robes. So I gave in and the second one had another chest plate and Phantom mask. The third had the Cyan-Blue Crystal.

The rest was all flotsam like xp boosts or an emote. Worthless junk (to me).

That said, this is by far the best luck I have had with Packs. Having bought and opened 5 or 6 of the Crime Lord packs, all I ever got there were spymaster upper body and the pink crystal. The rest was pure 100% garbage.

Anyone else feel like they are wasting the nice color crystals on a gun? The saber shows more so I just hate to use them on guns...

Ivomec
12.11.2012 , 01:52 PM | #13
On a whim I decided to just buy three packs to take a chance at something new

First pack: same old junk with Ravens chest

Second pack: same old junk with Ravens lower robes

Third pack: a new Speeder bike, and a blue crystal, same other junk

All in all it wasnt a total loss, wonder what ravens armor will go for on the GTN though, it does look good.
Through the travail of the ages, Midst the pomp and toil of war, Have I fought and strove and perished Countless times upon this star.

Evgen
12.11.2012 , 05:49 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Vrock View Post
I picked up a Cyan-Blue crystal....anyone have an image of what that looks like in a lightsaber?
You can preview crystal colours
Academy Exemplar - Begeren Colony (formerly Gav Daragon)
Rhyn Lor - 50 Scoundrel Reizz - 50 Guardian (Vyn) A'sara - 50 Sorcerer
The Lor Legacy

AshlaBoga
12.11.2012 , 06:06 PM | #15
The Pink-Purple and Cyan-Blue don't look as good as the single colour sabers. Why is that? Anyone with Computer Graphics knowledge (I have zilch) care to explain why?
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

JimG
12.11.2012 , 06:13 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
The Pink-Purple and Cyan-Blue don't look as good as the single colour sabers. Why is that? Anyone with Computer Graphics knowledge (I have zilch) care to explain why?
It has nothing to do with computer graphics....they are just ugly color combos for a lightsaber. The other ones have a white or black core.

AshlaBoga
12.11.2012 , 09:37 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by JimG View Post
It has nothing to do with computer graphics....they are just ugly color combos for a lightsaber. The other ones have a white or black core.
So it's not the coding, it's an actual colour issue? /facepalm How the heck did they miss this?

They should have just put Black-Magenta, White-Black, Black-Cyan and stuff like that into the shop rather than freaking Orange-Yellow and Pink-Purple.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption
Click my Referral Code for free goodies!

Slipfeed
12.11.2012 , 10:05 PM | #18
Every cartel pack you buy takes exclusive gear out of the proper loot game and puts it into pay to win lock box's.

Just say no.

MarshalNeyo
12.11.2012 , 10:12 PM | #19
How much do you think Revan's mask is going to go for? I bought 7 RB packs and the only decent items I got were Revan's chestpiece, Revan's robes, and the blue-cyan crystal. Other than that just worthless crap.
"Founder" of SWTOR
"Taco's for All, Death for Everyone Else."

ARCCommanderDan
12.11.2012 , 10:18 PM | #20
I got the new cyan-blue crystal, top and bottom or revan's outfit, remote-control starship toy, bottom and head of new skimpy outfit, and the new lightsaber...pretty good for $20 of cartel coins.