Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Cybertech Critting Question

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Cybertech Critting Question

CJAShadow
12.08.2012 , 06:46 PM | #1
I have been wondering this for a while and I understand the laws of probability could just be heavily imbalanced in this regard but...

Can Cybertechs Crit on Speeders/Ship Parts?

I have probably made over 100 speeders and some ship parts for guildies and a little for selling, yet not once have I ever crit on these. It would have been nice to crit on a hotrigged speeder but not even on the lvl 1 speeders that I have pumped out.

Has anyone crit on them? Please don't say that you assume yes, I have tried looking this up but it is never talked about directly.

Thanks.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lock- Master Zhar Lestin
Cyann- Harbinger

jedikranma
12.08.2012 , 07:04 PM | #2
i have once for ship parts, never crafted a speeder

CJAShadow
12.09.2012 , 06:29 PM | #3
Thankyou for the ship parts comment, i will keep trying then, especially with 1.6 coming up.

No one has crit for speeders?
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Lock- Master Zhar Lestin
Cyann- Harbinger

IrishTR
12.10.2012 , 12:52 AM | #4
Not to disregard the individual who said he crit once. But if memory serves there was Dev posting or something mentioned awhile back that Ship parts/Speeders won't crit, only thing Cybertech gets crits on are Armoring/Mods which generates 2 instead of 1, and Earpieces which will add an augment slot.

I think it was during the discussion of the Legacy Perk debate. But ya I've never critted either of them and made enough to lose count. I don't bother crafting speeders anymore because the mats sell for more money then the combined speeder (which Bioware was nice enough to make pointless anyways).

But hey if someone gets a crit on Ship Parts or Speeders... SCREENSHOT it and post please you get a message in chat saying you did as proof.

Aquadodo
12.10.2012 , 01:21 PM | #5
I've critted on ship parts before; it just gives you two items instead of one. Speeders seemed a waste of mats so I never crafted enough to see if it could crit.

Quote: Originally Posted by IrishTR View Post
But hey if someone gets a crit on Ship Parts or Speeders... SCREENSHOT it and post please you get a message in chat saying you did as proof.
I really don't think it's worth taking a screenshot of though...you'll just have to trust me

DarthBuckets
12.10.2012 , 04:02 PM | #6
I've crafted a large amount of ship parts in in the past 11 months and never seen one crit.