Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP is pathetic. Deserters ruining the PvP badly

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
PvP is pathetic. Deserters ruining the PvP badly

Missandei
12.08.2012 , 09:46 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by TonyDragonflame View Post
You prefer, what those who wanna leave, now will be /sit on the goalline or on respawn, for fast ends, if they cannot leave without deserter?
There will be no such thing.
If someone will wanna leave he will not gonna join WZ in the firstplace.
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

Missandei
12.08.2012 , 09:53 AM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Crogi View Post
When Pvp'rs are pathetic, ruining the PvP badly, I Desert.
You will not lose anything being debuffed when there is a lot of bad players around.
Instead of joining 3-4 WZ and leaving them after 1-2 minute, you will be not allowed to join WZ for 10 minutes.
10 minutes of serenity instead of ragequiting.
Missandei Shadow ...yet shadows can kill. And oft-times a very small man can cast a very large shadow.

Royox
12.08.2012 , 10:10 AM | #23
>Join WZ
>See 5 Marauders on other team
>Leave WZ

Twin
12.08.2012 , 10:31 AM | #24
Quote: Originally Posted by Missandei View Post
There will be no such thing.
If someone will wanna leave he will not gonna join WZ in the firstplace.
Riiight, because that's exactly what the people who are quitting WZ's today are saying...If there is a deserter debuff they will simply stop quitting and play the game even when in a WZ they hate along with a team of tools. Sounds legit!

Or do you mean that the "quitters" will cancel their subs and stop playing alltogether? Tell me more about how that must be a solid business model!
SKARECROW
The Crestfallen Legacy
Assassin | Sorcerer | Marauder | Sniper | Mercenary
"You should never trust quotes you read on the internet" – Abraham Lincoln

Missandei
12.08.2012 , 11:19 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by Twin View Post
Riiight, because that's exactly what the people who are quitting WZ's today are saying...If there is a deserter debuff they will simply stop quitting and play the game even when in a WZ they hate along with a team of tools. Sounds legit!

Or do you mean that the "quitters" will cancel their subs and stop playing alltogether? Tell me more about how that must be a solid business model!
Clearly you dont understand peoples psychology and motivations.

Eillack
12.08.2012 , 12:08 PM | #26
Let's punish the random DC crowd - yay!
With unity, comes strength...with strength, comes power...with power...comes obedience.....
CE Owner '09 Account
Quote: Originally Posted by BruceMaclean View Post
..I think it's ultimately our fault for not communicating enough.

Twin
12.08.2012 , 02:32 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by Missandei View Post
Clearly you dont understand peoples psychology and motivations.
Allright Dr.Freud, i clearly don't understand peoples pshycology and motivations - You got me good!

- Now, let's go punish people who leaves a WZ for legit reasons along with those who quit because they simply dont find the match entertaining, surely that will keep the dollars rolling in.

I know this to be true, because my personal selfproclaimed internet psychiatrist told me so!
SKARECROW
The Crestfallen Legacy
Assassin | Sorcerer | Marauder | Sniper | Mercenary
"You should never trust quotes you read on the internet" – Abraham Lincoln

Theodulus
12.08.2012 , 02:53 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthMaulUK View Post
Maybe the answer is to create a Warzone Lite, for people who are completely stupid to run around and look at bright colours......
Well you could add NPC as enemies. They could do some of that scripted PvE combat stuff that does like 0.0000001 dps to the targets for some excitement.

Glower
12.08.2012 , 02:57 PM | #29
Not deserters, but idiots. 2-3 idiots can ruin the whole game and one with ball can ruin whole huttball. Deserters can be replaced, but bads will be here until the end of the game!
SWTOR goes F2P: http://i.imgur.com/1962X.jpg
A: "They’d love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)

GrandMike
12.08.2012 , 03:51 PM | #30
When they fix PvP they can fix leavers.

So you are looking at "not anytime soon" or "far far in the future" whichever you prefer.

Until then ill leave every screwed up WZ.